Ch. 6 What is going on in here?

Angel and Larry ran through the hallway as Attila the Hun and his men chase after him. Larry looks straight seeing an elevator as he presses the button. Angel looks at his uncle knowing going to the elevator will take a long time to open as he turns around seeing Attila the Hun and his men gaining on them. 

" I'm leaving!" Angel shouts at Larry. 

" Huh? Where are you going, young man?" Larry asked with a shout when he sees Angel running away from him. " Angel!" He shouts, but Angel turned and disappeared out of his eyesight. 

" Ahh!" Attila the Hun and his men shouted as they gain up to Larry. 

Larry freaked out and was about to run away, but the elevator opened. He runs inside the elevator as it slowly closes. His heart beats rapidly seeing the Attila the Hun struggling to stop the elevator from closing but one of his men reminds him that Angel ran the other way. 

Attila the Hun closed the elevator as Larry wears a scared expression as he thinks about Angel. 

" Angel. Please be careful," Larry whispers as he lays against the wall and sits down on the ground. 

Angel's heart rapidly skips a beat as he runs through the hallway. He hears a familiar scream and turns his head back seeing Attila the Hun and his men making a turn and running towards his direction. 

Angel doesn't know why but something inside him tells him to go to the Egyptian Exhibition. He runs towards the Egyptian Exhibition as Attila the Hun and his men continued to follow him with their weapons in their hands. He turns to the right and runs through the Egyptian Exhibition where he hears a painful muffled scream coming from the Pharaoh's sarcophagus. 

Attila the Hun and his men stopped by the entrance. His men whisper to Attila the Hun that an Egyptian Exhibition is a dangerous place because of what is reside inside. Attila the Hun tells his men that he isn't afraid. He runs past the doors when he sees the Anubis statues heading towards him to attack. His men decided to help their boss as they ran with their weapons and protected Attila the Hun from the giant Anubis statues. 

Angel calms down as he walks up to the Pharaoh's sarcophagus. He curiously stares at it as his heart somehow feels pain when he hears the muffled painful screams. He looks back seeing Attila the Hun running towards him with his ax in his right hand while his men are battling the Anubis statues. 

Angel quickly looks away as something inside him tells him to open the Pharaoh's sarcophagus. He used his strength to push the glass cover away as he hears footsteps getting closer to him. He also used his strength to push the sarcophagus cover away from the mummy. He gasped when he felt a hand roughly pulling him away as he was thrown to the ground. 

Angel wears a scared expression when he sees Attila the Hun looking down at him with a murderous expression while holding his ax in his hands. 

" Please don't kill me!" He begs Attila the Hun. " I am too young to die," He crawls backward but painfully coughs when Attila the Hun stepped on his stomach with his right foot while placing his ax against Angel's neck. 

They weren't aware of Pharaoh Ahkmenrah slowly rising. 

The Anubis statues stopped fighting as they fell on his knees in a bowing position which surprised Attila the Hun's, men. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's face turned to the left seeing a battle happening in front of him. What caught his attention is Attila the Hun on top of someone. His right hand grabs the bandages that covers his face and pulls it up revealing a handsome young face. 

" What is going on here?" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah asked in his Native tongue. 

" Um. I am sorry. I don't know what everyone is saying, but I need help," Angel struggles to free himself as he leans to his right side seeing Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in person. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah froze when he sees Angel for the first time. 

" Asim," He whispers in his Native tongue when he hears that Angel spoke in English. " Unhand him!" He spoke in English as he gets out of his sarcophagus and looks at Attila the Hun with an angry expression. 

Attila the Hun turns his head back to look at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. His men turned to look at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah with a scared expression because of the rumors they heard about the young Pharaoh being a dangerous evil man. 

Angel curiously stares at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. He can't help but feel as though he has seen the young Pharaoh before, but he can't pinpoint where. 

Attila the Hun turns around facing Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" You don't scare me," Attila the Hun tells Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in his Native tongue which the Young Pharaoh quickly understands what the older man is saying. " You are only a child," He smirks. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah isn't a violent type of person, but when it comes to his beloved Dessert Flower's safety, he will fight to protect him.