Ch. 23 I am glad you are safe, My Angel

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah stands up as he runs, and he leaves the Museum with the others following behind him. The Young Pharaoh turns his gaze, and he sees the stagecoach driving through the snowy street. 

" I cannot let that awful man take My Queen and the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. I must retrieve what has gotten stolen from me," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah sternly tells the others as he turns his gaze to President Theodore Roosevelt.  

" Please! Lend me your horse, President Theodore Roosevelt of America," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah firmly asked President Theodore Roosevelt, wanting to save Angel.  

" Right away!" President Theodore Roosevelt politely nods his head as he whistles.  

Minutes later, President Theodore Roosevelt's horse ran out of the Museum and went to stand by his owner's side.  

" My dear friend," President Theodore Roosevelt pets his horse. " Please help the Pharaoh bring his Queen and the Tablet of Ahkmenrah safely," The older male tells his horse.  

The horse neigh in response as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah gets on the animal gracefully. The young Pharaoh tightly grasped the rope behind the mammal as he taps his feet against the creature. 

" Follow that stagecoach!" Pharaoh Ahkmenrah shouts as the horse neigh, and the animal started to chase after the stagecoach.  

Larry and the others worriedly watched Pharaoh Ahkmenrah leave and chase after the stagecoach.  

" We need to help the Pharaoh save Angel!" Nick worriedly tells the others.  

" I know someone who can help us," Larry smiled at Nick and the others as he whistled.  

A roar grabbed everyone's attention as they turned, seeing Rexy run out of the Museum, and the dinosaur stood beside them.  

" Rexy! You got to help us. Angel has gotten kidnapped. And we need to help Romeo save him," Larry firmly tells Rexy.  

Rexy crouches as he lets Larry and the others get on him. Larry sat in the front with Nick and Sacagawea in the middle while President Theodore Roosevelt and Jackie Robinson sat behind them. Jedediah and Octavius went to hide inside Nick's shirt pocket as they cling to one another, not wanting to fly away.  

" Alright! Everyone! Hold on tight. Rexy! Follow that horse and stagecoach!" Larry shouts.  

Rexy stands up as the dinosaur roared, and the skeletal creature started to follow Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and the stagecoach. 

Angel nervously sat on the stagecoach as he tightly hugs the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. The black-haired male warily glances at Cecil, staring at the empty street with a blank gaze.  

' That man is not Cecil anymore, but Caleb. The one who murdered Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in Ancient Egypt,' Angel worriedly tells himself.  

' I need to think of a way to escape and return the Tablet of Ahkmenrah to Ahkmenrah,' Angel lightly bites his lips, feeling scared.  

" Angel!" A familiar male voice cries out.  

Angel's heart skipped a beat, and he slowly turns his gaze behind him as his blue eyes widened when he sees Pharaoh Ahkmenrah on a horse.  

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah intently stared at Angel when he sees the black-haired male look at him.  

Cecil turns his gaze behind him as he scowls when he sees Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" Might as well take a detour," Cecil firmly tells himself as he guides the stagecoach to Central Park. 

" Y-You need to stop this stagecoach!" Angel nervously shouts at Cecil, feeling scared as the stagecoach enters Central Park.