Ch. 19 Kid! That is not a toy!

Many hours later, it is finally six o'clock in the evening as Angel, Larry, and Nick entered the Museum. Angel turns his gaze to Larry and Nick, informing them that he is going to the Egyptian Exhibit. 

" Alright. Be careful, Angel," Larry responds to Angel as he and Nick watched the black-haired male quickly leave. 

Angel runs towards the Egyptian Exhibit, feeling relieved to know what happened to Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in the past. The black-haired male couldn't wait to tell young Pharaoh the truth. 

Angel begins to slow down when he sees the Egyptian Exhibit. The black-haired male glanced at the clock on the wall, seeing it is 6:05 pm, which made him feel annoyed since the young male has to wait till 6:30 pm for Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and the others to wake up from their slumber. 

Angel turns his gaze to the right, about to enter the Egyptian Exhibit, but he froze when he sees Cecil, Gus, and Reginald. The black-haired male's blue eyes widened when he saw Cecil carefully removing the Tablet of Ahkmenrah from its place. 

" What are you guys doing?!" Angel angrily shouts at the three elderly males. 

" Oh, shoot. We got caught," Gus scowled as he turns to see Angel. 

Reginald glanced at Angel, feeling annoyed with the black-haired male's presence. 

" Angelo," Cecil turns to stare at Angel as he securely held the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. 

" What are you guys doing with the Tablet of Ahkmenrah?" Angel asked while carefully eyeing the three elderly males. 

" Since the boys and I are going to retire. Might as well take something as a reminder of our time well spent in this lovely Museum," Cecil responds to Angel as he begins to disabled the Tablet. 

Angel's blue eyes widened when he sees what Cecil is doing. The black-haired male's heart skipped a beat, feeling angry and worried. 

" Stop! What are you doing?!" Angel shouts as he runs towards the three elderly males. 

" Gus. Reginald. Stop the boy," Cecil ordered Gus and Reginald. 

" Great. Always wanted to beat up an annoying punk that gets in the way," Gus smirked at Angel. 

" I suggest you do as we say if you want to live," Reginald intently stared at Angel. 

Angel stopped running as he stared at Gus and Reginald warily.

" G-Give me the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. I-I do not want to hurt you," Angel nervously stuttered as he held his fists in front of him, even though he does not have any fighting or martial arts experience.

Angel watched Cecil calmly leave the Egyptian exhibition from the corner of his eye. 

" Give me your cane!" Gus grabbed Reginald's cane as he begins to run towards Angel when he sees that the black-haired male is distracted. 

" Now! Go to sleep!" Gus shouts, about to hit Angel with the cane. 

Angel quickly turns his attention to Gus as he grabbed the cane, and the two intently stared at each other. 

" Why are you guys doing this?" Angel sternly asked Gus as he tried his best to take the cane from the elder's grasp. 

" All Cecil, Reginald, and I want is to retain our youth, health, and to fund our retirements," Gus sternly tells Angel. 

" I am not going to let you guys take the Tablet of Ahkmenrah!" Angel cries out as he slammed his head against Gus, causing the elderly male to let go of the cane. 

" I am sorry, Mr. Gus!" Angel shouts as he watched Gus rubbed his head, and the black-haired male then used the cane to hit the elderly male on the legs, causing him to fall. 

" You! Stay there!" Angel snapped at Reginald when he sees the elderly male about to approach him and Gus. 

Reginald stopped walking, letting Angel leave the Egyptian exhibition as he watched the black-haired male lock him and Gus inside. 

' I need to warn Larry and Nick about Cecil! I can't let that man escape with the Tablet of Ahkmenrah,' Angel worriedly tells himself as he runs, seeing Larry and Nick talking to Cecil, who is hiding the Tablet behind him. 

" Dad! Nick! Cecil took the Tablet of Ahkmenrah! He plans to take it from the Museum for selfish reasons," Angel cries out as he runs towards their direction. 

" What?" Larry stared at Cecil in disbelief while Nick immediately noticed the Tablet behind the elderly male. 

" Give me that!" Nick grabs the Tablet as he starts to run. 

" Kid! That is not a toy!" Cecil shouts as he starts to chase after Nick.

" I am not going to let you hurt my sons!" Larry shouts when he sees Cecil running towards Nick and Angel. 

" Angel! I got it!" Nick shouts as he runs towards Angel. 

" Let's go to a safe place and wake everyone up," Angel puts his hand behind Nick as they ran so that they can activate the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. 

Both Angel and Nick ran towards the miniature civilizations exhibition, and they enter the room. 

" Nick. I want you to activate the Tablet of Ahkmenrah," Angel firmly tells Nick as he looked at his surroundings to make sure that Cecil isn't following them. 

Nick looks down at the Tablet, and he begins to activate it, causing the residents of the Museum to awaken. 

" You!" Cecil shouts when he sees Angel, and his eyes narrowed when he saw that Nick activated the Tablet. 

" I had to deal with Larry first to get to you two," Cecil sternly stared at Angel. 

" What did you do to our Dad?" Angel sternly asked as he stood between Cecil and Nick, who is looking scared. 

" I locked him up somewhere in the Museum. Now give me the Tablet, kid, or you will get hurt," Cecil threatened Nick. 

Unbeknown to Angel, Nick, and Cecil, the mini Romans and Cowboys silently stared at them. 

" Hey. Aren't those two giant kids, Giant Larry's? They look like him," The Mini cowboy, Jedediah curiously asked the Mini roman Octavius. 

" It seems so. And the Giant children are with Giant Cecil. I have always found him quite odd. He is making the Giant children scared," Octavius responds to Jedediah. 

Angel worriedly stared at Nick since the black-haired male did not want Cecil to hurt him. 

" Give me the Tablet of Ahkmenrah, Nick," Angel held his hand behind him. 

Nick carefully passed the Tablet to Angel. 

Cecil intently stared at Angel as he smirked, thinking that having Angel and the Tablet as hostages would let him leave the Museum easier. 

" If you do not want the kid to get hurt. I suggest you and the Tablet come with me," Cecil firmly tells Angel. 

Angel securely held the Tablet against him as he glanced at Nick, who is looking scared. 

' I do not want to risk Nick getting hurt because of me,' Angel tells himself, feeling protective of his younger cousin. 

" Alright. I will go with you. Just do not hurt my cousin," Angel firmly tells Cecil as he walks towards the older male. 

" Angel! What are you doing?" Nick cries out, looking worried. 

Jedediah and Octavius worriedly stared at Angel as they watched Cecil grab him by the arm, and they leave the room, causing the older male to lock Nick and the others inside.