Ch. 21 I have found Your Queen. Follow me

President Theodore Roosevelt quickly escorts Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and the others to the Corps of Discovery expedition exhibit. The older male placed his right hand on the young Pharaoh's left shoulder as he points to a beautiful black-haired, brown-eyed, and russet-skin female standing behind glass with two gentlemen whispering to each other. 

" That beautiful maiden is Sacagawea. She is quite intelligent and has an amazing sense of smell," President Theodore Roosevelt informed Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" Um. You do know that your lady is standing behind glass, right?" Jedediah tells President Theodore Roosevelt with a raised eyebrow. 

President Theodore Roosevelt coughed in response when Jedediah calls Sacagawea, 'His Lady.' 

" We might as well break the glass down. It is the only way to have the fair maiden help us on this quest to retrieve the Giant Pharaoh's Queen and his Tablet," Octavius informed the others. 

" Um. I do not want to get fired," Larry mumbled, not liking the idea of having the glass case getting broken.

" Dad! Angel got kidnapped, and all you are thinking about is getting fired," Nick scolds Larry. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah sternly eyed Larry. 

Larry akwardly laughed when he sees Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's greenish-brown eyes coldly stare at him. 

" So. Um. What exactly should we use to break Sacagawea free?" Larry nervously asked the others. 

" Use a Canon ball!" Jedediah shouts. 

" Are you mad? You might kill the fair maiden and her friends!" Octavius snapped at Jedediah. 

" We do not want that," President Theodore shakes his head since he does not want Sacagawea to get hurt.

" Mm. Dad, do you perhaps have a baseball bat?" Nick curiously asked Larry. 

" It's probably in the History of Sports exhibit," Larry rubbed his chin. 

" I will go get it!" Nick was about to leave the room, but Larry stops him. 

" No. You don't. I don't want you getting hurt," Larry firmly tells Nick.

" Dad. I am 9! And besides, we do not have much time. Angel needs our help," Nick sternly tells Larry. 

" I shall escort Nick to this History of Sports exhibit," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah reassured Larry. 

Larry's blue-green eyes warily stared at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah's brownish-green eyes. 

" I am quite aware that Nick is very dear to my Queen. I already see him as a son. So, he will be safe with me," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah informed Larry. 

" Alright. Be careful. Angel will never forgive me if you two got hurt trying to save him," Larry mumbled.

Nick happily smiled as he leaves the room with Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and Nick walked towards the History of Sports exhibit. One cold stare from the young Pharaoh causes those wielding weapons to let them go to their destination. The two safely entered the room, and the young boy gasped in surprise when he saw a familiar figure holding a baseball bat like a sword, to defend himself from a Viking while two cheerleaders stood behind him, looking scared.

" That's Jackie Robinson!" Nick informed Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. " He is an American professional baseball player who became the first African American to play in Major League Baseball in the modern era," The young black-haired male explains to the young Pharaoh. 

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah nods his head as he turns his gaze to the Viking. 

" If you wish to live, I suggest you stop fighting," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah threatened the Viking. 

The Viking glanced at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, and he could sense a robust power around the young Pharaoh. The older male sneered at the sun-kissed skin male as he leaves the room. 

" Good riddance. That man kept scaring these poor girls saying something about wanting them in his harem," Jackie Robinson motioned to the two Cheerleaders, who are hugging each other, feeling happy that they are safe. 

" It is an honor to meet you, Sir Jackie Robinson of Major League Baseball. But. We need your assistance," Pharaoh Akhmenrah intently stared at Jackie Robinson. 

" What do you need?" Jackie Robinson asked as he grabs a baseball from the floor. 

" We need you to break this glass in one of the exhibits. It's essential since the lady behind it will help me save my Queen and the Tablet of Ahkmenrah," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah informed Jackie Robinson as Nick nods his head. 

" Alright. Let's go then," Jackie Robinson kindly smiled as he walks out of the room with Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and Nick.

The two men and Nick soon arrived at the Corps of Discovery expedition exhibit. 

" We are back!" Nick shouts. 

Larry turns, and his blue-green eyes widened in surprise when he sees Jackie Robinson entering the room with Nick and Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" No way," Larry mouths out as he watched the legendary baseball stand between Pharaoh Ahkmenrah and President Theodore Roosevelt.

" That's the lady I was telling you about," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah motioned to Sacagawea, who is curiously staring at the group. 

" I suggest the lady and her friends stand to the side," Jackie Robinson informed the group. 

" My dear. Please stand to the side," President Theodore Roosevelt motioned his head to the left for Sacagawea and her friends to stand to the left. 

Sacagawea nods her head as she turns to her friends, Lewis and Clark, and she then pushed the two to stand to the side. 

" Alright. Everyone stand a bit far from me," Jackie Robinson informed the group. 

Larry, Nick, President Theodore Roosevelt, and Pharaoh Ahkmenrah stepped away from Jackie Robinson. 

Jackie threw the baseball above him as he stepped back a little, and once the ball was in front of him, he hits it with the baseball bat, immediately shattering the glass. 

Jedediah whistled. 

" That man sure has a strong grip," Jedediah smiled at Octavius. 

" My Lady!" President Theodore Roosevelt runs towards Sacagawea as he carefully helps her down, and he escorts him to the others. 

" Um. T-Thank you, Jackie Robinson. Big fan," Larry nervously smiled at Jackie Robinson since the black-haired male could not believe he is standing in front of a legendary baseball player. 

" Glad. I can help," Jackie Robinson kindly smiled at Larry.

Pharaoh Ahkmenrah turns his gaze to Sacagawea. 

" Hello, My Lady," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah politely nods his head. 

Sacagawea could sense that Pharaoh Ahkmenrah is royalty, so the russet-skin female curtseyed. 

" My Dear Sacagawea. The Pharaoh's Queen and the Tablet of Ahkmenrah has gone missing. Can you please help us?" President Theodore Roosevelt worriedly asked Sacagawea. 

Sacagawea glanced at Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, and she could see the young Pharaoh staring at her with hope in his brownish-green eyes. 

" Of course. What is your Queen's name?" Sacagawea kindly asked Pharaoh Ahkmenrah. 

" Angelo Richards. But. He goes by Angel," Pharaoh Ahkmenrah tells Sacagawea. " His scent is vanilla and cherries," The young Pharaoh informed the russet-skin female. 

Sacagawea did not judge Pharaoh Ahkmenrah when she learns that his Queen is a male. The russet-skin female closed her eyes as she begins to smell the air, and she softly smiled when she smelt Angel's scent. 

" I have found Your Queen. Follow me," Sacagawea runs out of the room as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah, and the others follow her.