Ch. 2 What is this asshole doing here?

Many hours later, the school bell rang, letting everyone know that school ended for the day. Angelo grabs his backpack, and he silently puts all of his school supplies inside. He warily looked at his surroundings since he is scared that Eric will pop out of nowhere with his goons and make his afternoon a living Hell. He sighed in relief when he doesn't see him, and he quickly leaves the classroom.

" Just go to your locker, put your textbooks away, and head to the History Clubroom for the meeting," Angelo mumbled while speedwalking to the Senior hallway.

Angelo soon arrived in the Senior hallway, and he walks towards his locker. He puts the locker combination, and he opens it. He then grabs his backpack, and he was about to put it in front of him when a hand appeared and takes it away from him.

" Eric," Angelo scowls, and he turns around, seeing Eric holding his backpack with his goons standing behind him.

" Hey, Four-eyes," Eric widely grinned.

" Give me back my backpack!" Angelo snaps.

" Give me back my backpack," Eric mocks while passing it to one of his friends.

Angelo's blue eyes narrowed as he watched Eric and his friends toss his backpack around as though it is some game to them.

" I mean it, Parker! Could you give me back my backpack? I have to go somewhere, and I cannot be late!" Angelo shouts while trying his hardest to get his backpack back, but Eric and his friends push him away.

" Oh! Meeting your secret boyfriend, I always hear about in these halls. I cannot believe this school allowed someone like you to roam these halls," Eric bitterly speaks to Angelo.

Angelo sternly stared at Eric, having enough of the other male treating him horribly. He tightened his fists, and he punched the redhead in the face, surprising him and his friends.

" Listen! I have had enough of you treating me like crap. Not once have I done something horrible to you ever since I stepped foot on this school. I don't know what your beef is with me. So, leave me alone!" Angelo furiously speaks to Eric while grabbing his backpack from the other male's grasp.

Eric stood there, shocked that Angelo punched him. He silently watched the other male begin to walk away. His blue eyes blinked when he overhears one of his friends calling Angelo a 'Faggot.'

" Assholes," Angelo bitterly mumbled while his body shook, feeling sad and angry as he quickly leaves the hallway.

Once Angelo was out of sight, Eric punched his friend's stomach, and he sternly glares at him.

" What was that for?" Eric's friend asked.

" You annoy me, that's all," Eric merely responded.

" How do I annoy you?" Eric's friend sternly asked.

Eric annoyingly rolled his blue eyes at his so-called friend.

" For not thinking before you speak," Eric bitterly speaks since he didn't like that his so-called friend called Angelo a 'Faggot.'

" I am not dumb!" Eric's friend sternly shouts, and the two males started to fight.

" Boys!" A feminine voice speaks up, causing Eric and the others to turn around, and they immediately got silent when they saw their Principal sternly staring at them.

With Angelo, he safely made it to his History Clubroom. He sadly smiled when he sees Savannah and the rest of their club members conversing with one another. He enters the room, which grabbed Savannah's attention, and she happily smiled at him.