Ch. 5 Give me Gum Gum

A loud roar grabbed Angel and Larry's attention. They slowly turned around and wore the same surprised expression when the see the T-Rex skeleton moving around. Larry screamed which caused the T-Rex to turn and look at him and Angel. 

" Come on, Angel!" Larry screams as he grabs Angel's right arm and drags him away before the T-Rex could touch them. " We got to hide!" He runs towards the front desk with Angel following behind him. 

Angel couldn't believe what he witnessed. He can't help but feel like he is dreaming but he knows it's real since he's with his uncle. His eyes widened when he fell to the floor and is suddenly in his uncle's arms. 

" Uncle Larry?" Angel blinks. 

" Don't worry, Angel. I am going to protect you," Larry hugs Angel close to him while they hide from the T-Rex. 

Angel and Larry felt the front desk slowly rise. They looked up and see the T-Rex held the desk in his mouth and threw it to the side. Larry starts to panic as he lets go of Angel and begins to crawl away while dragging Angel by his right leg. 

The T-Rex curiously stared at Angel and Larry since he has never seen them before but he noticed that they were wearing the night-shift security guard uniform. It lets him know that they are his new playmates. His tail begins to wag like a dog which Angel noticed. 

" You know. He reminds me of a dog," Angel tells Larry. 

" Angel. I love you, but that is no dog. It's a freaking T-Rex!" Larry shouts at Angel. 

Angel remembers the manual. 

" The manual's first rule said to throw the bone," He tells Larry. 

" What bone?" Larry asked Angel. 

Angel opened his mouth to say something but is cut off when a giant bone suddenly fell in front of him. 

" There is our answer," Angel pulls his right leg away from Larry and begins to crawl away from his uncle. 

Larry's eyes widened. 

" Are you insane?" He asked Angel. " Angel! Come back here," He looks at his nephew with a stern stare. 

Angel grabs the bone and blinks when he sees a name carved on it. 

" Rexy?" He speaks up. 

Angel blinks when he felt a nudge a sees the T-Rex nudging its head gently on him. He smiles figuring out that Rexy is the T-Rex's name. He begins to wave the big bone around and smiles when he sees the Rexy carefully stare at the bone while its tail was wagging. 

" You want to play fetch, boy," Angel smiles at Rexy. 

Rexy happily shakes his body. 

Angel turns around and throws the bone far away from Larry and him. He smiles when he sees the Rexy runs by him, but his eyes widened when Rexy accidentally hits him with his tail which caused him to flip and fall on the stairs. 

" Angel!" Larry shouts as he stands up and runs towards his nephew's aid. " Are you okay? Please don't tell me your bones are broken. I know my sister in heaven will haunt me if she hears that her beloved son is hurt," He begins to panic when he sees Angel's eyes were closed. " Angel!" He shouts again. 

" I'm okay," Angel opens his eyes and looks up at his uncle. " That was fun," He laughs. 

" We should get going," Larry pulls Angel up on his feet. " Before it-," He gets cut off by Angel. 

" Rexy," Angel reminds Larry. 

" Before Rexy comes back," Larry pulls Angel to him as they run out of the main entrance and into the heart of the Museum. 

Larry lets go of Angel as both men walked side by side. Angel wears an awed expression when he sees the exhibits walking around the Museum freely. 

" Hey!" A male voice shouts which stopped Larry and Angel from walking. They turned seeing a giant Easter Island Head.

" Dum Dum," The Easter Island head stare at Larry

" Yes?" Larry asked wondering why he's talking to a head statue. 

" Give me Gum Gum," The Easter Island head tells Larry. 

" Give you Gum Gum?" Larry. 

" You knew Dum Dum. You must give me Gum Gum," The Easter Island head sounds annoyed of Larry. 

" Ah. I'm sorry, but I don't have Gum Gum," Larry search through his pocket. " Angel. Do you have Gum Gum-I mean Gum?" He turns to look at Angel. 

Angel pulls out a packet of Gum from his right pant pocket. 

" I always have a packet of Gum with me," He opens the packet and pulls out a few Gums from the packet. " Here you go. Open wide," He smiles. 

" Angel is nice. He gives me Gum Gum. Unlike Dum Dum," The Easter Island Head opens his mouth as Angel throws the Gum in his mouth. " Mmm. Me happy," He happily chews on the Gum. 

" Let's go," Larry sighs. 

Screams from nearby grabbed Larry and Angel's attention. 

" Oh. Dum Dum is in trouble. Angel, you should run run and let Dum Dum get attack by Attila the Hun Hun," The Easter Island Head nicely tells Angel. 

" My name is Larry," Larry mumbles when he hears the Easter Island Head still calling him 'Dum Dum.' 

Angel turns around seeing Attila the Hun and his men shouting in their Native Language when they spot him and Larry by the Easter Island Head. 

" Attack!" Angel and Larry hear Attlia the Hun shout at his men as they run towards them.

" See you later Dum Dum and please don't hurt Angel. He is my friend," The Easter Island Head tells Attila the Hun, but they didn't pay attention to him as they run past him to get to Angel and Larry.