Chapter 18: Truth is out

It has been five days since I last saw Jimin or any body from the coffee shop in general.

And honestly, I was starting to give up.

I started searching for new themes to do the school project about, since I had like one or two weeks to finish it. I have been telling my friends that everything is alright for the past 4 days, and even though I'm sure they don't believe me, they don't force me to tell it. Though I've got a feeling they pretty much can tell, since before this drama started all we talked about were the boys. 

My mum too, has been extremely annoying, she keeps asking why am I so depressed and to stop acting like a zombie, but It's not like I can randomly stop.

Everything became like it was before knowing him, a boring routine which includes going to school, coming back and just repeat. 

And again, I was just coming back from school with Aisha and Clara. There was suddenly an awkward silence that fullfilled the ambient when we were about to part. 

"Roci... I- We know something happened with Jimin, can you just tell us what?" Aisha asked, trying not to sound insistent.

I stopped on my tracks and turned around to face them, they were both with pitiful and worried looks.

I sighed "The Boss talked to me," as soon as I said this they both widened their eyes in shock, "and he showed me a footage of me inside the building, so-" I looked away bitting the inner side of my cheek, trying not to cry "so he asked me to not go ever again" I finished, turning my hands into fists with my eyes glued to the floor.

"What?" they were in shock "How? Didn't V help you?" Clara asked frustrated, already getting a bad idea.

"He did, but I had to go on other way because of the bodyguard entering just when I was about to leave. It was not V's fault it was mine" I assured.

"What are you going to do?" The petite girl asked making me frown unconciously.

I have no idea... What should I do? What could I do? 

Pretty much nothing.

 I greeted my parents as soon as I entered the house and made my way  to my room to get rid of the suffocating uniform and throwed myself on my bed, closing my eyes feeling the sunshine on my face.

I was about to fall asleep, but It was a matter of around 10 minutes till my mum called to have lunch. 

I groaned, even though I indeed was hungry, once I'm on the bed It's almost disrespectful to bring me out of it.

I went downstair, smelling the familiar and delicious food before sitting down as my mum turned on the TV. I've always preferred eating in silence, but my parent's house, my parent's rules.

She switched the channels a few times, until landing on the usual, the news channel. It was always the same; the weather, some crimes, some random announcements, etc.

But not today.

"Today It's exactly the second decade after the case which is known as "The theft of newborns", It has exactly been 20 years since seven newborn babies were stolen around different zones of the country; One in Ilsan, two in Busan, two in Daegu, one in Gwangju and one in Gwacheon. We remember that day with sadness and guilty and we have faith in family's to recover their missing childs" The reporter finished her speech making me stand with my mouth wide open in awe.

V's POV

It has been five days already of collecting information, breaking into the garden and looking for papers with documents that weren't ruined already.

And I collected enough to know that I was right.

I have always been right...