【PROLOGUE】: 𝘉𝘛𝘚- 𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦

"Hi miss, may I take your order?"

"Yes honey, I want a coffee with some cookies . What about you?"

"Just a cappuccino for me, thanks"

"I'll be right back with your orders" The boy left after bowing

"Wow see? That's the reason why I love coming here" 

"Yeah, they are so pretty . I wish they were human " They both sighed frustrated 

The last thing I wanted was to hear the whole conversation that both girls, who looked around my age, held. But due to their loudness, It wasn't really my fault...

"These girls are whipped for something that isn't alive"  I whispered to myself, kind of scoffing because -to be honest- Isn't that a bit ridiculous?

"Right?" I flinched hearing a male voice approaching on my right shoulder, my phone falling in the process.

"Woah... " His eyes widened followed by his body bending down, picking it up from the floor " Im sorry... I saw you finish your coffee so I wanted to ask If you wanted something else and well..." The boy bitted his lips nervously while looking away, totally embarassed. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. 

"ehm...No It's okay..." I looked at his name tag, located on the right side of his chest "Jimin- I was just leaving" I opened my wallet and took out the money in order to pay for the coffee I just drank. Handing it to him, our eyes met, but for some reason he looked away, flustered.

"That's a pretty name " He stated. I couldn't help but go blank for an split of a second, but therefore realized that he probably saw it in my ID car when I opened my wallet. Still a bit weird .

"Thanks" I said not showing my -little- yet there, uneasiness, while standing up.

"Sorry for scaring you" He apologized, his eyebrows going down with guilty. 

"Its okay" I gave him a reassuring smile while raising my hand a bit and shaking it, earning a chuckle from the blonde boy. And just procceded to leave.

Due to the short walk needed to get to my house I arrived in around 15 minutes, However, it was pretty late already . And When I opened the door and heard my mum's gasp I was already rolling my eyes internally.

"Where were you?! Helloooo It's sunday 7 p.m , You have classes tomorrow!" She raised her voice with a 'duh' tone.

"It's not even that late" I groaned.

"Yeah It's not midnight If that's what you call 'late' but you didn't answer our messages nor calls " She kept raising her voice, frowning angrily. 

"I'm Sorry I was busy at the 'Robo-coffee' " I explained, laughing internally, but doing my best not to transmit it to my face.

"Isn't that place too expensive?" My dad manages to ask even though he is staring at the tv almost without blinking.

"Na, just like any other coffee shop" I deny,  already reaching the staircase to make my way to my room.

"If It's like any other coffee shop why do you go there? Don't tell me you also like those creepy robots " My mum scoffed and was followed by my dad's small chuckle.

I rolled my eyes , and left them completely ignored. And once I was at my not big- yet not small, room, I took out my phone and opened the only group chat in which I frequently talk. The one and only I have with my best friends, Clara and Aisha.