Chapter 3: Promise

"What the hell?" The short girl in front of me startles me a bit because of her shockness.

"They punish them on a room? what is this 50 shades of grey?" Aisha  follows clara, scoffing.

"I don't know, Jimin doesn't know himself" I stated, confused myself.

"We are totally going with you today! If V talked to you maybe if I go-" Clara starts to fangirl but I interrupt her nonsense.

"Today?!" I widen my eyes " I don't want to go that often" I complain while frowning.

"Come on Rochii " The tall girl pouts with a cringey tone making clara an me laugh.

"Okay but don't interfere with the project please. Remember thats the only reason we are going"

"I have a bad feeling about this" I admit just 5 feet away from BTS-Coffee, slowing my steps, uneasy.

"Nah what can happen-" The short girl stops talking the moment she opens the door, letting out a mini gasp.

"What?" I ask with a wtf-tone following her gaze.

There was V, staring at us. I internally rolled my eyes, the dude was not even trying to cover his annoyance.

"It's V!" Clara whispers to me hyped. And I give her a look of - naah really?! - that seems to annoy her.

The three of us make our way to a desk and sit down.

"Roci!" a familiar joyful voice approaches.

"Hi jimin" I return his huge smile " This is Clara and Aisha" I point at my friends while introducing them .

"Oh, Hi!" He smiles sweetly while bowing down politely.

"Ow I like him" Clara admits chuckling. 

"Are you guys here to drink something or..." He locks eyes with me almost as if asking for permission to say something.

I can't help but laugh " Yes they know about the project, but just ignore their pressence" 

"Hey! rude" 

"Tho I do want a capuccino" Aisha asks and Jimin nods immediatly.

"Ah yes, I want a simple coffee" Clara says and I ask for one too.

Jimin comes back with our orders in within 5 minutes.

"Thanks- Oh, we didnt ask for cupcakes" I widen my eyes but he just looks away while whistling.

"Okay" I chuckle at his cuteness " should we start?" I ask him opening my laptop.

"Oh about that , I have to be more careful , you see... It's not usual to talk to costumers that often, That's why V was so rude" He admited a bit embarassed and apologetic.

"Ah yes, Roci told us about that" Aisha states and I kind of flash her a small glare that she gets not awared of. 

"Ah- You see, He is not that mean but- " Jimin brushes the back of his head with his hand embarassed.

"Well, he has been staring at us like he wanna kill us since we entered " I say while furrowing my eyebrows, adverting my gaze to the tall dark-haired boy who his far away from us but still giving some noticeable staring. Jimin follows my eyes and chuckles cutely.

"Well, thing is that I can answer a question and then go to attend other costumer and then come back and like that" jimin explains while nodding a bit " If you are okay with that" His voice volume descends along with his eyebrows, showing kind of worried and guilty expression. 

"Yes of course jimin, we- I don't want you in trouble" I smile at him while shrugging my shoulders a bit, eliciting his joyful expressions back.

"Okay I'm ready!" His eyesmile is cutely shown.

"Hmm, tell me something about the building" I began, while typing on the netbook's keyboard.

"Oh... well it's quite big" He frowns a bit frustrated "there's that door " he pointed to a red door at the corner of the shop "that one guides to the bathroom for customers , then after that there's another one that guides to a long hallway that guides you to the company's offices and our room and like all the big-hit part" He shrugs carelessly . On the other hand me and my friends were obviously shocked.

"It's big" I state showing the shockness in my voice followed by Aisha's and Clara's nood in agreement. 

"I'll be right back" Jimin whispers while leaving to attend other costumers.

"He is so nice" Clara says smiling widely.

"He is so hype" Aisha adds while taking  sip of her capuccino.

"Yeah, he says school seems fun" I kind of scoff at his innocence.

"Ow let's take him there!" Clara suggests happily making me choke with the coffee.

"Are you retard? HOW-

"Maybe there's some kind of way" Aisha interrupts me. 

"There is " We all flinch due to the blonde's boy pressence.

"Uh, jimin, no its so risky" I say nearly facepalming myself. Great , what I needed.

"Maybe he likes taking risks " Aisha says in a daring way while wigling her eyebrows and I glare at her.

"uhm, well as a robot It's not a pleasure I can take often but I really wanna go" the seriouness and determination in his tone caughts me offguard.

Jimin stares at me intensively, almost as if trying to get my approval at all cost.

"Well, You-... You said there is a way?" I ask raising my eyebrows as he smiles from ear to ear while nodding. 

"Really?! You promise? We can go tomorrow" He says, hyped like a little kid. 

"Well yes, We can take you" I shrug my shoulders making him nearly jump on his spot. "We have school at 7:30 a.m, At what time does this shop open?"

"6:30 a.m" He replys immediatly, the smile never leaving his face.

"Awesome , pay attention y'all" 

What can go wrong...