Chapter 7: The truth untold

After the dark haired boy closes the door behind him, he immediatly spots the two bodyguards covering the two entrances as he makes his way to the one in the right which guides to the robots room.

"I feel tired" He makes up an excuse while faking a pained expression.

The bodyguard crosses his arms above his chest and says "Okay, show me the permission paper" making the tall boy freeze on the spot. How could he forget something so necessary -he mentally facepalmed- and tought  'we literally can't excuse ourselves out of the coffee shop without it.'

"I'm going to smoke" The man on the left signaled while leaving trough the bathroom door to therefore go to the garden. V unconsciously tensed up, hoping that Roci had made it safely out of there.

The man in front of him raises his eyebrows in an expectant matter making the -now nervous- boy roll his eyes mentally, not believing what he is about to do.

"Aa" He groans and kneels painfully on the floor. Dramatically acting as if he is about to faint.

The man sighs "Okay rest, but call out J-hope so he can take your spot" He demands making the younger instantly nod while making his way inside the room, gulping spotting an scared J-hope staring at a scared Roci. 

The light brown haired boy's mouth gets instantly covered up with V's hand, shocking him.

"Don't say anything, she is here to see Jimin" The tall boy explains making J-hope nod still tensed up.

Roci's POV

I see V slowly letting go of the nervous boy as he signales me to follow him to a white door at the end of the room.

"Over here" He pulls the door open and tells the -still a bit confused- boy to cover us.

We enter a  small room that literally has nothing but a carpet on the floor. Or at least that's what I thought.

The dark haired boy squats down while grabbing the carpet and moving it aside, revealing an iron squared high tech door on the floor that needs handprints to be opened. 

"Jimin is there?" I nervously ask only to be ignored as the tall boy takes out the paper that RM lent him, putting it on the handprint reader, receiving a small green light on the door as it slowly opens, and so does my mouth in shock.

"That's-"

"The boss hand prints, yeah- Come on" He gestured me to follow me as he goes down the -now revealed- stairs, and so did I.

The aura is dark even though the stairs are well illuminated and the more down we go the colder its gets, making me shiver unconsciously which elicites an eyeroll from V as he lends me his coat with no words exchanged.

Despite the length of the stairs we eventually made it to the room, which was so much more bright compared to the stairs, easily making my eyes hurt. The room was completely white and not that big, but the lack of furniture made it seem bigger than it actually was, since there was only a bed, and a sad Jimin sitting on it.

The blonde boy face freezes seeing us,eyes immediatly widening as standing up from he bed. "V? Roci? How-" He cuts himself of while running to hug us both.

"V helped me to see you" I explained making him smile from ear to ear sweetly. 

"So are you guys friends now?" He asks excited like a kid, but only earning a scoff from his friend, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Na, I think he hates me" I simply shrug.

"I don't hate you, I just dislike the fact you are so problematic" he crosses his arms above his chest as Jimin chuckles.

"Roci is not problematic" He deffends me cutely.

"Jimin he is the reason you are here- also... she has something to say" The dark haired boy says,  as I gulp down.

"Yeah... I came here to apologize" I glue my eyes to the floor for at least three seconds.

"Apologize? Why? You made my dream come true!" The wide smile doesn't leave Jimin's face as he takes both of my hands with his.

I lock eyes with V only to spot his expression of regret, and he shakes his head 'no'. Signalling that I didn't have to do it.

But I ignored him, I don't know what made him change his mind but telling the truth is what Jimin deserves.

"Not only about that Jimin..." the smiling boy furrows his eyebrows a bit, confused. "I lied to you about the project thing, well it was indeed a project, and you were indeed helping me but... I was using you to get information about the company and how the robots work" I explain and the pain suddenly hits my chest when his hands start leaving mines slowly.

"B-but despite that I ended up really enjoying talking to you, and just being with you in general" I admit but sigh after seeing no emotion on his face "So... I will understand if you don't want to talk to me ever again" I purse my lips together as his eyes widened slightly.

"Well... I will think about it. I think I will be released in one or two days" he scratches the back of his neck as I nod immediatly, but before I can say something J-hope's voice is heard.

"V hurry up! The body guard is asking me why I haven't left to the coffee-shop!" He whisper shouts, making me and V tense up.

"Let's go!" he tells me grabbing me as we start going upstairs while running as I manage to steal a last glance towards Jimin, who looked sad and worried.

V did everything fast, closed the door and covered it with the carpet, and then guided me to stand in front of the window that is located next to the door and looks exactly the same the two other windows I have to go through. 

The dark haired boy bends down again to help me again to reach the window.

But that's exactly when the door cracks open.