Chapter 17: Not surprised at all

"V?"

The dark haired boy panted while getting closer to me.

"What happened?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-" I grabbed my backpack and opened it, grabbing the coat he had lend me some days before "Here, I forgot to give back this to you, and the handprint paper is in the the pocket" I assured as he nodded slowly, quite confused.

"I'm not allowed to step into the coffee shop anymore" I bit my lips after speaking, containing my tears in my eyes as I thought that I would maybe not be able to see Jimin ever again.

V frowned immediatly "Why?" he asked with a dry voice.

"There were cameras on the zone I entered when I nearly got caught, On the Boss office's zone" I clarified. V simply stared at me, before asking;

"Did you take something?" He asked, catching me offguard.

"No, they just saw me-" I stopped abruptly remembering the papers I was going to show to Jimin.

V frowned "What?"

"I-" My voice trembled as I desperately took out the papers from my bag, and without thinking twice, V took them from my hands, reading them carefully.

"I got them from the garden before entering the bathroom... I don't know what those names mean or those cities, I was about to talk to Jimin about it" My gaze followed all his movements expectantly.

His eyes locked with mine and his heavy breath that lasted short, disappeared. "You sure aren't problematic aren't you?" He tried to smile but it was clear he couldn't.

I blinked twice confused, It was clear that he was confused, but his silly behaviour couldn't cover it at all.

He probably noticed my confused state as he sighed, He somehow got rid of his confused state and handed me back the papers, he proceeded to massage his temples -frustrated- and gave me something else.

"Here, take this, you will need this more than me" 

I frowned, eyeing the plastified paper of the handprint I just had given back to him.