-9- The new me

This is a picture I made

This is a picture I made. Can you see the darkness in the back? I meant such a view, as I write about it.

 Can you see the darkness in the back? I meant such a view, as I write about it

-9- The new me

Whenever Yibo saw young couples on television, he was amazed at the behavior that couples displayed when they were newly in love. They fooled around, teased each other and used every opportunity to kiss and hug each other. For Yibo this was nothing but nonsense that only exists on television. But suddenly he belonged to these hyperactive and strangely in love couples.

Still in the past nights, the view of the landscape from his balcony seemed eerie to him and he himself had little interest in setting foot in the forest. But now with Zhan, he seemed to have forgotten all that. Happily, he walked through the forest with him on Zhan's hand and thought of nothing else but how beautiful it is with Zhan right now.

Only once did he ask Zhan, "Do you think we are in danger? In the news they spoke again of two bloodless corpses." Yibo had heard this on the radio just a few hours ago.

"No, we are alone." Zhan replied.

"How do you know that?" Of course Yibo wanted to know immediately. Because the victims before, probably didn't realize how great the danger was and that they might have been observed already.

"I would smell and feel it. But let's not talk about it now. Let's talk about what you did today."

"As if you didn't know. I bet you know exactly where I was today."

"Mmm, you're right. But I'd still like to hear it from you. What did your doctor say?"

"He said I'm healthier than I was six months ago."

"And how are you feeling these days?"

"Healthy, awake, rested, relaxed and not as restless as before. I feel I've become stronger. Physically and mentally."

"Mmm, that's good. That means the medication helps."

"You Zhan?"

"Mmm?"

"What kind of medicine is this exactly?"

"Like I said, it helps your health, keeps away bad dreams and unblocks your mind."