🔞-4- Insatiable longing 🔞

-4- Insatiable longing

🔞🔞🔞📣A/N: Warning about mature content! This story is for 18 years and older. This story will also have some hard erotic content. --->Like this chapter now.<--- So read only at your own risk! And once again the reminder, Zhan Top - Yibo Bottom. So you are advised and warned.🔞🔞🔞

Zhan pressed Yibo with his back against the wall of his balcony and pressed his body against him. Yibo wrapped his arms around Zhan's neck and asked him, "Kiss me." He closed his eyes and shortly after could feel Zhan's soft lips again.

Slowly as they kissed each other, Zhan put his hand under Yibo's hoodie and when he felt his hand on his skin, he began moaning softly. Zhan again awakened an insatiable longing in him. One he had never experienced before.

Yibo is, although he prefers to be alone, no longer a virgin. He had already had sex during his time at university. Only it was not a man, but a woman. However, the two had not been a couple. Only now and then they met, slept together and then went their separate ways again. He never had any feelings for her. He just satisfied the hunger of his body with her.

But even then he noticed that his body was content with that. But he had never been completely satisfied and pleased. He felt that something was missing. There was something in him that told him that this was only a temporary solution but not what he really needed. However, Yibo thought that it was only the missing feelings for the young woman.

But now, here with Zhan and also last night, he felt what was missing. A strong man, with a very mysterious charisma. An attraction he can not escape, and does not want to.

Zhan lifted Yibo a bit and Yibo clasped his legs around Zhan's hip. Even though he didn't see it in Zhan, he knew how strong he was. After all, last night he had carried him first on his back and then on his arms with ease. Who is he, this Zhan?

Or should Yibo better ask himself: "What is Zhan?" Could a normal person with the stature of Zhan really be so strong and carry him for miles without even breaking a sweat? And why does his skin feel colder than that of normal people? How does he create this abnormal attraction that Yibo cannot resist him?

Yibo already felt something about him ten years ago. Something that kept him busy for ten years and always made him think about him. And since he saw him again last night, it has become even stronger. Maybe because he is not a little boy anymore?

"Bedroom?" Yibo mumbled his question while he could hardly think straight.

"Do you really want this?" Asked Zhan.

"Yes, I do. I want to feel you." Yibo replied. Astonished at his openness.

Zhan put both arms around Yibo and carried him as he was, from the balcony into the living room. He stopped for a moment, kissed Yibo's neck, which again gave way to another groan. "Continue." Said Yibo and Zhan continued his way to the bedroom.