"and you keep hanging out together?  Not fair,  I feel his playing with your feelings"

"why do you think so? "

"I know you have got feelings for him"

"yes I think " I sigh "it's really complicated"

"don't think too much, Lets have a memorable night

"yeah " I smiled

*DELIHA BIRTHDAY*

"can I have glitters eyeshadow? " Ivy asked as I drew her brows

"I'm your makeup artist, I know whats good for you " I giggled

"bitch " she glared at me and I just shake my head in response.

Right now we 're all preparing for Deliha party and as we do it most time I do your makeup and hair and you do mine.

"whats the color of your dress? " I asked when I finished with the brows

"navy blue " she beamed

"maybe smokey eyes " I said holding my eyeshadow brush upright

"make it fantastic and apply the black glitters"

"whatever "

after I was done with her makeup and she was done with mine.
I looked at at my reflection in the standing mirror in my room and I was dolled up for the party in a blue party dress  and silver lace heels. (picture of the gown Alex wore is the image above)

"we're good? " Taylor asked popping her head into my room

"yes,  let's get going " I said as I wore the earring Tristan bought for me yesterday.
I grab my silver purse and headed out with Ivy who was constantly nagging by my side about how I didn't make her hair have a professional look.well who cares.

We entered into the limo Tristan had sent to pick us all.  The boys in one and the girls in another.
Few minutes later the limo came to a halt

"we're here, we're here!!!" the girls squealed in excitement making roll my eyes.

*

"wow!!! " we  all gasped as we walked into the apartment.
The wall of the sitting room which use to be painted plain white was now painted with soft black and had light blue stripes on it with black matching sofa set. The polished wooden floor and the velvet, warm blue curtains that were covering the large glass windows made everything look clean as new. The fancy lights with beautiful crystal chandelier in the center of the room illuminated the whole room making it a beautiful sight. "Everything took place in just 2days" I thought. Money really does wonders.

On the big glass center table, there were  Five big buttercream cakes and cupcakes.

"Alex you look beautiful! " Delila said from behind me making me turn around

"happy birthday " I smile as I pull her in a hug "you look beautiful too "

She was putting on a navy lace and satin long sleeve formal ball gown with silver shoes. On her neck shone the diamond Jewelry Tristan had bought for her two days back . Her hair was styled in a perfect bridal style, her makeup was flawless probably done by  the best makeup artist in Miami...-

(Picture of the gown Deliha wore⬆️)

"please help me with the balloons" she said pointing to the black and silver balloons that were laying flat on the table.

"sure! " I replied

**********
So I have been thinking if I should write details on what happened in the birthday party or I should just skip that part🤔

I'm actually clueless. Well let's see how it turns out...
Stay tuned
Bye lovelies

Brainnie ♥