Caught up in the moment

(A/N: This chapter is going to be Ricky and Ryan again, sorry if you wanted it to go back to Chris, but i promise that it'll go back to Chris and Samantha either next chapter or the chapter after that. I'm not sure yet.)

*Ryan's POV* (because i like Ryan's POV)

        No, this cant be happening. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and i felt the need to escape. But in a way, i didn't want to leave. "I'm sorry." I kept apologizing, for who-knows-what reason. My eyes were wide like a deer in headlights as i started to tremble. I've never felt so nervous in my life, and who ever thought i'd start getting nervous over a guy now? Great timing, Ryan. I stepped back a little an hit against the sink. 

        Ricky turned the stream of water off and closed the curtain as he snatched a towel and wrapped it around his body. I felt relieved when he stepped out of the shower and wasn't naked. That calmed my perverted mind down... but not my hormones. I felt like a teenage boy that got horny over almost anything, which made my cheeks burn bright red. "Well, don't stare now, Ryan." Ricky said playfully. Ya know, he wasn't really helping the situation right now. I couldn't help but start undressing him with mind, but i refrained myself and closed  my eyes and started to back out the door. "Don't leave me." He bit his lip ring slightly which really made my mind go wild. Since when did Ricky become this seductive.. or confident, for that matter? Ricky was always quiet, just like me. But, suddenly his personality had switched to more frisky and flirty. Its like a switch had been flip ed inside his brain. I definitely was not complaining.

        "Okay." It had become super hot and steamy in the bathroom, but i don't really think it was all from the shower. I glanced down briefly at Ricky's body, which was thin and toned, the towel hanging loosely on his hips. It looked like it could be ripped off so easily. Stop. I snapped my eyes back up to his face as i went pale as a ghost. I wanted him so badly but it would be wrong. Wouldn't it?

        Ricky gradually stepped toward me until his hand was on my chest. He knew how nervous i was because he could probably feel me trembling like a Chihuahua. I opened my mouth slightly and in that moment he took the opportunity to press his lips to mine. That was definitely not expected. He caught me off guard and i had no idea what to do. I stood their for a moment, not exactly opposing to the kiss, but not exactly kissing back either. After a few seconds he pulled back reluctantly and looked at me directly in my eyes. His faded blue eyes looked pleading and sad. I could not stand to see him sad, or relatively upset for that matter. He was too perfect and flawless to be upset. "I'm sorry." He lost his confidence and backed away from me. I couldn't just let that happen. I reached for his hand gently and pulled him back towards me, not giving him time to object before i planted a kiss on his delicate lips. His eyes were large with surprise but soon he melted  into my arms. His body molded against mine and its like we were made to be together. Of course i took control, being the man i was, and held him against me forcefully so he couldn't pull away (not like he would or anything, because he wasn't hesitant about kissing me back). His hips were pushed against mine, his stomach to mine, and his chest to mine. It all just felt so right, i couldn't believe i was second guessing myself before. 

        The once simple kiss had gotten more passionate and heated, but none of us were stepping out of it. Ricky's mouth parted slightly and i took my chances by carefully slipping my tongue into his mouth to explore.  He gasped slightly then softened and relaxed. In return he rolled his hips against mine, sending shivers up my body and leading me to run my hands down his body and place them on his slim hips to pull him closer to me. He got the hint that i liked the way he moved his hips and he pressed them against me again. i moaned against his lips lightly and he began to let his hands wander down to my pants slowly. Ricky's fingers were quick and angelic as he started to undo his pants. My mind started to travel to the idea of his skillful hands on my di-

        "Woah, what are you guys doing?" I nearly jumped out of my skin at the alarming voice. My heart jolted too as i spun around to find Ghost and Balz standing at the door, sneaky smiles on their faces.

        "how long have you been standing there?" I gulped. Ricky snuck behind me like a child to there parent and hid behind me, looking a little terrified. It was cute that he felt safe around me and thought of me as his 'protector' in a way. He slithered his hand into mine and held it while he hid behind me.

        "Let me see, when did you moan?" Josh pretended to think for dramatic appropriateness. Even though i didnt think it was that appropriate. Silly me to think that we could get away with this so simply. I glared at him ferociously and i think he got the hint to back off. "Okay. sorry dude." He laughed slightly and went to back away. "why is your little boyfriend hiding? Ricky come oout, no need to hide, dude." I could tell that Josh meant it in a harmless way, so i didnt fuss about it. I tugged on Ricky's hand slihtly to let him know that he didnt need to hide and i wasn;t ashamed. He stepped out further and looked at me and smiled, then rested his head against my shoulder. If only josh hadnt interupted us.  

        "Boyfriend?" I looked questioningly at Josh and Ghost, and then back at Ricky. Ricky looked back at me imploringly then down as if he was ashamed. I nudged him slightly with a smile and kissed his forhead. "im okay with that."

******************************************************************************************************************

Cutest chapter in my opinion ^^^^  lol SITKOLSON FOR LIFE... and isnt the gif of ricky so adorable, he looks so awkward and cute....

Comment, vote, and follow! thanks for reading.