Not again

*Chris's POV*

        Wow, lets just say, i really had no idea what was going on right now. Let's see if i can put this in order...  Ricky slept with Ryan (not in a perverted way), I took a picture, Josh didn't see the picture, Ricky's gay? Wait, that didn't make sense. How did it go from a picture to the fact that Ricky's gay? And why the hell is Ryan still sleeping? It's like twelve in the afternoon!

        I decided to at least change one of those things. So, i sat on Ryan. Let's just say, he didn't like it very much. That's what he gets for sleeping so damn much though. 

        "CHRIS!" He yelled and shoved me off of him as he lazily sat up, his eyes were still drowsy with the remainders of sleep that he tried so desperately to cling to. " You ass." Ryan murmured. I just laughed because his face was hilarious. "Why'd you wake me up?" He rubbed his eyes dully and shifted around on the couch, still not fully awake yet. And i don't think he had the intentions of staying up.

        "just was wondering if you had a nice sleep?" I giggled suspiciously, but he didn't pick up on it.

        "i did actually, until you woke me up." Ryan glared at me once again. Now, i completely burst out laughing at what he said, and it was even funnier because he had no idea what was going on. He idn't even bother to question me because he probably thought i was in this high state of hysteria.  He looked around for a second, then focused back on me. "Well... i see you and Balz, Ghost is probably still sleeping, but wheres Janice and Ricky?" Ya know, i hadn't exactly thought of that. I  sighed and shuffled around the room briefly before realizing that i saw Ricky run outside, so he's probably;y still there, but where's Janice? I chose to just go see if Ricky is outside cooling down, and perhaps he has seen Janice too. I mean, it's worth a shot. 

        The late frozen wind of outdoors nipped at my sensitive and the bright ass sun burned my eyes, making them already start to water and blind me momentarily. Squinting through the sun's rays, i made out a figure sitting on the stoop in front of my apartment door. I took pretty nice care of my apartment, all bragging aside, and lets just say, it looked pretty fantastic. " Ricky?" i asked the figure who sat right in front of me. Once me eyes had finally adjusted, i realized that it wasn't Ricky who squatted at my feet. Well, at least i found her. She flung her head around to me as if i had startled her. Was she singing and i had interrupted her? No, it was too monotone to be singing. she must have been talking, but to who?

        Janice stood up quickly and smiled innocently at me with her gorgeously pale lips. I had felt so attracted to them lately, and that frightened me in a way. I mean, to think i was so hung up over Samantha and here i was being so drawn to Janice's lips. "Who are you talking to... and where's Ricky?" I rattled myself out of my whimsical thoughts and tried to focus on reality at the moment and not the what-ifs. like, what if Janice kissed me? What if i actually developed an actual crush on Janice? Oh, here i go again with those ideas.  Keep it together, Chris.

        I stepped forward a little to shade myself from the blinding brightness of the sun. "Ricky's over there..." she completely ignore my first question and pointed to the parking lot where, surely enough, Ricky sat with a cigarette perched between his lips. not surprising that he'd be smoking. but who am i to judge, after all, i am recently known for getting piss-ass drunk when something went wrong with Samantha. Besides, he wasn't doing any harm. Besides, to his lungs, that it. But again, i cant say anything and he  has been through a lot lately. I nodded shallowly then looked around the corner of the building that didn't allow me to see who she was talking to in the first place. 

        The face i saw was familiarly agonizing and it had my heart beating like a drum in my chest. I could recognize that apologetic face from a mile away. And right now, i really couldn't deal with her. i couldn't deal with Samantha.

*Samantha's POV*

(A/N: sorry to interrupt, but let me just say that i won't be doing much in Samntha's POV, sorry if you wanted her POV but ya know... anyways, continue reading...)

        I was scared to see him again. the last time that i tried to see him- which wasn't too long ago, but felt like an eternity- he screamed at me to get out. I just hoped that this time it wouldn't end the same way. And Chris, may i add, isn't the most friendly when he's upset or angry, and quite frankly, he can be pretty scary sometimes. "Chris," I started but i couldn't find a good way to start talking to him. Honestly, i still don't remember him and i don't know if i ever will. Am i supposed to remember him? All i know of him now is what Ricky and Austin told me, and they think I'm starting to remember, but it's all an act so they don't get worried. I don't know what i am supposed to remember about him and its killing me, but it would kill im more to know that he was still just another face to me. 

        "what do you want?" He growled shakily, not knowing whether to be angry with me or listen to what i have to say. But i had no idea what i was  going to say. " Why are you here?" He asked again, more angrily this time because i wasn't talking to him. 

        I hesitated at first but then decided to apologize to him, because what else would satisfy him. It still was irritating me that his face didnt match up to someone i knew, but in  way it did. It's like i know exactly who he is, and its on the tip of my tongue, and just as I'm about to remember everything, i lose it all and it's back to square one. "I'm sorry..." i began, looking down at my shoes so i wouldn't have to see his expression. he didn't say anything but i could see that Janice was feeling uncomfortable so she went inside. I don't know who she is either, but i don't think i've ever known her. i just met her and she seemed pretty nice, so i wasn't going to complain.  " I'm sorry i didn't remember who you were at the hospital, it must have been a horrible thing. " I said quietly.

        "You still don't know who i am, why are you here?" He was so harsh, i would have thought he'd be a little more sympathetic. After all, i was in a car accident and i was recovering. Also, i did apologize , so it's not like i was being stubborn. 

        "I do remember you..." i lied, almost sounding fake. He could have caught me then and there and thrown me out of his place again, but he didn't. He didn't know i was lying. He didn't know that i didn't remember him at all. But i was determined to convince him that i did. And, maybe, just maybe, i will gain some memories back.