Moving On

A/N: okay, I'm going to make this quick so you can read Lol so um I just wanted to say thank you to those who commented and voted on my last story for this sequel so this one is for you lol enjoy!
************************
*Chris's POV*

It has been two months and five days since I last saw Samantha, but who's counting? Oh wait, I am. I hated that I was avoiding her but I couldn't bare the fact that she didn't remember me. She didn't remember anything about me. That's gotta mean something didn't it?

I mean, she remembered Austin almost immediately, and ricky too! But for me, something just didn't connect in her brain, not even a single memory. I felt so pathetic and worthless. Suddenly those pills looked appealing again, but I resisted.

I was just starting to get used to the fact that Samantha was no longer in my life because of me. It was kind of relieving too, to know that I knew what path I was going on now, even though it isn't so clear at the moment. I also was happy that there was no more drama with Austin and I because of her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming any of this on her, well kind of. But still, I was starting to get used to being alone but every once in a while I catch myself checking the door to see if Samantha would come in, even though I know she'd never visit me again, not talk to me.

"Chris, I've been calling your name for five minutes." Ryan finally snapped me out of my daze. I brushed my sloppy hair out of my face and fixed my clothes haphazardly.

"What do you want?" I groaned angrily. I really didn't want to be bothered right now, especially in this state of mine. I looked like I'd just been through a tough break up, but in reality, Samantha wasn't mine. Samantha was never mine and I never grasped that, I just mourned her absence while she didn't even bother to remember my name.

All the guys were here now. They've been checking on me nonstop now as I sat in my lonely apartment watching a nonstop Tim Burton marathon on Netflix and stuffing my face with popcorn. I hadn't even bothered to change my clothes in a while, but who cared? I didn't, that's for sure. I had no one to impress.

"Samantha's here." He said vaguely and waited for my reaction.

"Very funny." I glared not believing a word he said. There was no reason for Samantha being here so they're probably just messing with my emotions like they usually did.

"Dude, seriously." His face had no hint of joking in it. Either he's a really good actor or he's telling the truth.

"I swear to fucking god, if you're playing a joke on my I'll shove your dick up your ass." I growled. Lets just say, I don't take jokes very well when I'm upset. Nor do I joke around so if this is a prank he better run.

"I'm not, she's outside with Ricky." He gestured to the door.

"Why is she here?" I said In a low tone. My heart thudded for her to come in but some small part of me wanted her to leave and never see me again. I didn't want her to see me like this. I definitely didn't want her to see how badly she broke me. Besides I was just getting over her. Pshh, yeah right.

"I don't know, she insisted on seeing you." He shrugged nonchalantly. How could he be so calm?! My heart is on the line here! Oh my god I'm starting to sound like a girl.

"Is Austin here too?" I asked, although it came out more threatening than I intended.

"Well, they are dati-" Ryan stopped himself before he finished his sentence, but it was too late... I lost it.

"Get them out of here." I snarled, all the anger and rage that had been boiling inside me this whole two months and five days has finally decided to be released and poor innocent Ryan was the unfortunate one to be in the way. I can't believe after all of this, all of this shit I... We... been through, she got back together with him.

"You really think that Samantha... The most stubborn person you know... Is going to leave that easily?" He scoffed at the thought. It was true. She wouldn't leave without putting up a fight to see me.

"Fine, she can come in, but he is not welcome and I refuse to talk to her." I snapped and spit on the word 'he'. I stomped my way to my bedroom and locked the door and barricaded it with my dresser. Really, it's not that I didn't want to talk to her, it's that I've made so much progress without her and seeing her would set me off again.

"Get it together, Chris." I repeated to myself as I started to have a mental breakdown. I curled my long body up and hugged my knees to my chest as I leaned against the wall as my anger quickly subsided to sadness yet again. "It's just Samantha, no one special." I closed my eyes forcefully when I accidentally located the bright orange pill container that lay on its side on my desk. "Stop it." I let my head fall onto my knees as the sobs started racking my body again, my jaw clenched and my body shook as the tears fumble down my skinny cheeks. I have last so much weight that my ribs began to stick from my skin slightly. I was always thin to begin with, but now I looked sickly thin and the bags under my eyes didn't help that look either.

I promised myself that I'd never get this bad again after that day in the hospital when I overdosed on pills , but I never predicted that any of this would happen. I never expected that I'd fall so hard for Samantha and that shed crush my heart into a million pieces to never be fixed again. I promised myself that if anything got bad again I'd get out of here as quickly as possible to stop me from doing anything stupid, but it was too late, my mind had already wandered to suici-

My heart and mind froze when I heard the soft voice coming from outside my bedroom door. What it said surprised me. I never thought I'd hear Samantha say it again, let alone remember it, after the hospital.

"Chris..."

**************************
Sorry if there are any like spelling or typing mistakes, I wrote this pretty late and I'm tired lol but...
So how was that for an intro to the sequel? I've never been good at starting lol so umm comment if you want me to continue maybe?