verse fifteen

I wake up with a huge headache.

Two arms are wrapped around my waist. Sleepily, I open my eyes. But I close them again when the sunlight meets my sore eyes. I moan and turn around, meeting a hard chest.

"Good morning," the mocking voice of Damon says. I open my eyes a little and peer up at him. I mumble something back. I feel nauseous and bury my head into one of the pillows.

"I told you that you were going to have a hangover."

The events of yesterday night come back rushing into my mind. Thomas who gave me this tasty cup of Coca-Cola, me asking him for another glass of it, Damon taking me home, Damon who's kissing me...

All the blood rushes to my cheeks and I can't even describe the shame I'm feeling right now.

"Damon?"

"Yes?"

I clear my throat. "Yesterday... you know, that wasn't me," I mumble in his pillow.

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"I mean, yesterday night... something happened. That wasn't me, I mean, I was that person but I was drunk. I would normally never let something like that happen," I mumble, embarrassed. He laughs.

"It wasn't the first time," he mumbles. I slap his chest, causing him to chuckle.

"It was fun though," he says and I just know he's smirking.

"Can... can we just pretend as nothing happened?" I ask embarrassed. "Sure," he says and I look up, only to squeeze my eyes shut when my eyes meet the sunlight.

"Ugh! Can you please close the curtains? The sun is hurting my eyes," I whine. "Yes, princess," he says and he stands up, causing that his arms leave my waist. He closes the curtains, and I can finally open my eyes.

Better.

Damon gets back in the bed. "My headache is killing me," I cry and grab my head.

"This is why I don't drink," I mutter.

"Aw, our little Angel is having a hangover?" Damon asks mocking me like he's talking to a five-year-old. 

"Yes!" I snarl annoyed. Suddenly, I feel two arms being wrapped around my waist and instantly I relax against his body. He puts his face in my neck.

"Are you laughing at me?" I ask him when I hear him chuckle. "Yes."

I close my eyes when the headache gets worse. "It hurts so bad," I say.

"You said that already," he says and snuggles closer to me, rubbing his nose against my neck.

"I'm going to take a nap," I mumble, and immediately after I said it, I start to doze off.

Funny, I've been sick two times already in Hell, and both those times I was with Damon

Slowly, I wake up and blink a couple of times. My headache got worse, and when I swallow, my throat hurts.