CHAPTER-26 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

They were rejoicing and just then Raunak said from behind, “Itni jaldi kya hai ye moment celebrate karne ki… Kehte hain kabhi bhi jeetne se pehle jeet ki khushiyan nahi manani chahiye… It’s a bad omen…” Sidharth fisted his hands and clenched his eyes tight to control his anger… His eyes reflected the anger on that guy who tried to harm Shehnaaz not once but on multiple occasions… Raunak continued, “Ek recording se kya prove karlogi tum Shehnaaz….Police ko recorded proof chahiye na ki ek audio jisme voice bhi properly audible na ho… And what’s mine is mine… I don’t give a damn about the methods I’ll have to use to take you with me….” That was it!! Sidharth walked towards him in anger, held him by his collar and said, “How dare you?? Shehnaaz koi cheez nahi hai ke koi competition mein participate kiya and prize mein jeet gaye… She is a normal human being with emotions and I am warning you ke agar us par ek kharonch bhi aayi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga… Mind it Raunak itne time se main khud ko control kar raha tha but dare you utter another word and I won’t care about the consequences of beating you till an extent that you beg me to stop… So better leave and wait for the summons of the police authorities as this time you won’t be left that easily… Kya bola tha audio ki voice audibility nahi hai toh phir for your kind information dumbhead ke voice audibility background noises hatwa ke clear ho jati hai… This is 2020 not 1800...Now, leave and don’t force me to an extent to not wait for the actions of the police…” He left with an embarrassed face while Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth tightly and kept rubbing his back to calm him down but he was still in an angry mode… He didn’t hug her back but also didn’t say anything and let her be there.. As she was about to move away he reciprocated the hug and said, “Tumhe mujhe ussi time bula lena chahiye tha.. Agar kuch ho jata toh…” She replied with full confidence, “Kuch hone se pehle hi tu aa jaata… Aur haan agar main pehle hi tujhe awaaz de deti toh ye confession record ho hi nahi paata and that Raunak would  have again ran away leaving me all shivering and scared… Though, I was scared but itna bhi nahi because I knew that you are here only… Jab tu aas paas ho toh dar kis baat ka…” He gently broke the hug, kissed her forehead with a smile and said, “Itna bharosa hai mujhpe…” She replied, “Khudh se bhi zyaada…Acha ab aaj ka din vaise hi bohot lamba tha… Now let’s cut the emotional quotient and go to the hotel kyunki kal hamari Lucknow ki flight bhi hai…”
The next morning both of them woke up early and decided to go to the church before leaving so that they can end this trip on a great and positive note… Shehnaaz and Sidharth lit a candle there together and closed their eyes to pray… Shehnaaz thought, “Yahan aana sirf Sidharth ki vajah se possible ho paya varna main toh kab ka jeena bhul chuki thi aur shayad kuch time baad toh apne sapne pure hone ki hope bhi chhod deti… Par shayad my destiny wanted me to live being fully alive… Sidharth ko meri life mein bhejne ke liye and mere sapnon ko udaan dene ke liye thank you god..” Sidharth thought, “Iss point se Shehnaaz ki ek nayi journey ki shuruaat hogi aur main bas itna chahta hun ke vo perfect ho… Aapki blessings ke vajah se vo apna past aaj yahin chhod ke aage badhegi toh I want her to be as happy as she can be…” They opened their eyes and looked at each other with a broad smile on their face… They left hand in hand… They were going back by a walk as the hotel was near only… Shehnaaz said, “Hume kuch zyaada time nahi hua hai mile hue but aisa feel hota hai jaise pata nahi kitne saalon se jaante hon ek dusre ko…” Sidharth replied, “Some relationships don’t need a decade to be sealed with a thick layer of love, trust and care… They just need some time, deep conversations and an unknown connection… We met by chance and see where we are today…” Shehnaaz became a bit emotional and said in a near crying voice, “Destiny---I never used to believe in it before I met you… I was trapped in a golden cage where hope, freedom and hard work had no place… A cage that was built on dad’s business, reputation, class and money… I know money wasn’t everything for him but he became blind in the fear to lose me… He caged me to protect me… I was never alone but I was still alone in the crowd of many people around me… My suppressed emotions and dreams made me rude… Now, I am a new me who doesn’t even remember that an old Shehnaaz exists… Thanks to you… Just never betray me… I can’t take any further betrayals and pain…” A few tears escaped her eyes to which he gestured to her to smile… She smiled and he wiped her tears and asked in his sarcastic yet fun way, “Tum kya kisi TV show ki bahu ho…” She laughed amidst moist eyes and gestured in a no… He further asked, “Toh kya glycerine ki regular customer ho…” She again laughed and he continued, “Toh kya tumhara 24 hour lasting eye liner chori ho gaya…” She finally laughed out loud and said, “Ab bas karo yaar Sidharth… Mera koi eyeliner chori vori nahi hua hai but yes main real life bahu zaroor banne vali hun Mr. Shukla…” He blushed and said, “Haan haan bas aa gayi na apni real self pe finally…” She gave him a look and said, “So, someone’s blushing…” He laughed and said, “Main koi blush nahi kar raha… Matlab ab banda ek normal smile bhi nahi kar sakta…” They reached the hotel in their banters and left for Lucknow…
~~1 YEAR LATER~~............................
To be continued….
So, the next chapter would be the last one… Stay tuned to know the end… SidNaaz is forever, it’s an emotion… Stories are not forever but they surely last forever through paper….