CHAPTER 15 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

They reached the terrace and the scenario shocked them… Noor was sitting on the railing with a bottle of vodka in her hand and Shehbaaz was saying, “Noor chal jaldi se neeche utar… Chal room mein chalte hain… Vahan chal ke kar liyo jo karna hai…” Shehnaaz and Sidharth rushed towards them… Shehbaaz said, “Shehnaaz thank god tu aa gayi… Dekh ye kya kar rahi hai tab se…” Shehnaaz took a step towards Noor when she said in her drunk voice, “Oye di aap toh meri pyaari di ho par aaj no pyar and no pyaari… Aage mat aana…” Shehnaaz folded her hands against her chest and said, “Noor kya hai ye sab… Ye bottle di kisne tujhe aur neeche utar tu pehle…” She replied, “Di pyar mein log kya kya karte hain maine toh fir bhi sirf ye naacheez sharaab pee hai… Maine hothon se lagayi toh hungama ho gaya… Mujhe yaar ne… Umm sorry… Yaar nahi mujhe mere pyar ne pilayi toh hungama ho gaya... Main tab tak neeche nahi utrungi jab tak mera vo hot sports car yahan nahi aa jaata…” Shehnaaz brushed her already messed up hair and said, “Ab ye sports car kaun hai yaar Noor and what’s this nonsense?? Aa mujhe haath de apna neeche utar vahan se… It’s not safe na baba…” She replied, “Nahi di… Main nahi utrungi… Everything is fair in love and war… Aapka toh set hai… Only love but what about me?? Mujhe na yahan (she pointed at her heart) chot lagti hai jab har baar mujhe koi bhi ladka nahi milta…” Shehnaaz said in a polite tone, “Acha acha mat utar… Phir main teri sports car ko bhi yahan nahi bulaungi…” Noor grinned and said, “Sachi aap jante ho Abhi ko…” Shehnaaz’s trick partially worked….She continued, “Haan haan main bilkul jaanti hun… Mere bilkul chote bhai jaisa hai vo… You know I’ll call him here but only on one condition that you will come down… Vaise ye vahi hai Abhijeet Mehra...Ranbir Mehra ka bhai..” She smiled and said, “Haan… He’s so handsome di… Bilkul mere dreams vale prince jaisa… I love him par agar nahi aaya na vo toh I am telling you ke main yahan Paris ki thand mein puri raat guzar dungi and then mere family valon Abhijeet iss foreign jail mein modern grinder mein aata nikalega…” Shehnaaz, Sidharth and Shehbaaz couldn’t control their laughter on this statement which Noor noticed and said, “Chup… Sab ek dum chup… Ab toh main yahin baithungi… No one cares for me, no one… Meri vo sportscar bhi nahi…” Shehnaaz quickly told Shehbaaz to call Ranbir when Sidharth snatched his phone and said, “Koi zaroorat nahi hai uss flirt ko call karne ki… Ek vo aur ab ye uska bhai… Dono ek se hi hain… Number 1 flirts… Huhh…” Shehnaaz took Shehbaaz’s phone back and said, “Yahan Noor comfortably terrace pe hi settle hone ke plans bana rahi hai and you are behaving like a kid…” Sidharth took the phone back from her hands and said, “I am behaving like a kid… Seriously?? Tumhe lagta hai ke problem ka solution khudh vo gadha problem creator aake nikalega… Agar vo yahan aaya aur usne phir koi ulti seedhi harkat ki toh this time he’s gone…” Shehnaaz took a deep breath and said, “Haan baba… Kardena usse go, went, gone par abhi toh phone karne doh usko… Pata nahi kya hua, kab hua, Noor ko ye bottle kahan se mili… Sab ussi se maloom padega…” Sidharth gave her the phone murmuring, “Haan haan Google hai na vo… Sab kuch ussi se pata chalega… Naag Mani kahin ka… Just sitting on top of my head like a snake since the first day of this trip…” Shehbaaz was controlling his laughter looking at these two… She called Ranbir from Shehbaaz’s phone… He picked up the call in a single ring and started speaking without letting Shehnaaz speak… Shehnaaz had put the call on the speaker on Sidharth’s gesture… Ranbir said, “Shehbaaz...Noor kaisi hai… Abhi came back to the hotel just now… He told me about what happened at the club..” Shehnaaz said, “Club… Noor went to the club… How do I don’t know about this?? Also, when did Abhi come to Paris?? Aur exactly hua kya?? Batao mujhe…” Ranbir said, “Vo Abhi had bumped into Noor in the evening and he offered her for a Dinner date… Then both of them decided to go to the hotel’s club only… There some drunk guys were trying to get cozy with Noor… Abhi bashed them and ussi ke baad Noor confessed her feelings for him… Noor ne Abhi ko Lucknow mein uske photoshoot ke dauran dekha tha and she got attracted… Abhi ne mana kar diya saying ke usse and Abhi ko isse time dena chahiye and both of them should let the relationship grow gradually… Noor bura maan gayi and she took it the other way round… Jabki he didn’t mean that...Iss sab mein isne zyaada drink kar liya and same is the case with Abhi… Noor ki gusse mein kahi baatein zyaada seriously le gaya…” Noor heard everything and automatically got emotional… She got down, threw the bottle and came walking towards Shehnaaz… She was about to fall down due to the effect of Vodka… Shehnaaz and Shehbaaz held her and took her towards the room while Sidharth took the phone and warned Ranbir to not let these two meet until they go back to Lucknow...Shehnaaz was going back to her room after making Noor sleep properly… She was lost in her own thoughts when Sidharth pulled her inside his room by her wrist and said, “Baby vaise drinking Vodka is not a bad idea… Kal hum bhi club chalte hain…” Shehnaaz smiled and said, “Yahan itna sab ho gaya and you are making fun out of it… How mean??” Sidharth chuckled and said, “Kya mean yaar?? Sports Car bhi koi naam hua… Jaisa Ranbir vaisa uska bhai… “The Sports Car Abhi…” Vaise Abhi ke bajaye foreign ki modern jail mein Ranbir should grind the atta in Sholay style…” Shehnaaz laughed and said, “Toh phir main kya uss cup board pe appy pee ke chadh jaun Sidharth mausi…” Sidharth held her by her waist and said, “What the hell?? Veeru main hun samjhi tum Basanti… Uss machar jaise Gabbar Ranbir ki toh main…” Shehnaaz pulled his cheeks and said, “Acha acha bas… Kal subah shoot se pehle Noor se baat bhi karni hai samjhe… She needs to understand the fact that at her age career and studies must come first… She needs to be mature enough to understand that har cheez ka ek time hota hai and bachpana karna zaroori nahi hai har jagah… Agar aaj kuch major ho jata toh…” Sidharth held her shoulders, made her sit on the bed, passed her a glass of water and said, “Acha acha okay fine meri jaan…. See jo hona tha ho gaya abhi… We can’t change it and the maximum we can do is explain everything to Noor calmly tomorrow and naaki gusse se because iss sensitive age mein jab insaan college mein ho usse daanta jaye toh vo samajhne ke bajaye uss cheez ko aur zyaada karne lagta hai…” She nodded in a yes and said, “Baat toh sahi hai tumhari…” Sidharth told her to wait until he freshens up as he had to discuss something else as well…
To be continued… What does Sidharth want to discuss?? Is it related to the shoot or the second step towards Shehnaaz’s dreams?? How will Noor react when Shehnaaz and Sidharth will speak to her?? Will she understand things or over react?? Stay tuned to know...Do comment and vote if you like it...