CHAPTER-6

Shehnaaz woke up with the soothing sound of a song and realised that she slept with the laptop beside her on the bed last night and had forgotten to switch off the songs. She smiled realising that this was the best sleep she had in the last few years. She took her guitar and started singing….

~~”Shaame Malang si….Raate Surang si….Baaghi udaan pe hi na jaane kyun...Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye...Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye….Kal pe sawaal hai jeena filhaal hai….Khaanabadoshiyon pe hi jaane kyun...Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye...Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye…. Mera falsafaa kandhe pe mera basta… Chala main jahaan le chala mujhe rasta… Boondon ke vahi gehre samandar pe woh oo woh… Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye… Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye….Shaamein malang si… Raatein surang si… Baaghi udaan pe hi na jaane kyun...Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye….Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye…”~~

As soon as she stopped singing, she heard someone clapping behind her… She turned around from her revolving couch in the balcony and came in seeing Sidharth on the sliding door… He said, “Petit a petit, l’oiseau fait son nid meaning Little by little, the bird makes its nest.” She smiled and said, “So you had read my diary…” He raised his eyebrows with hands folded against his chest and said, “Even you listened to the songs last night…”
Shehnaaz: Yes, I did… Har gaane mein ek in depth meaning chupa hua mila...Aisa laga jaise mujhe meri lost soul vapas mil gayi ho…
Sidharth: Your quotes also had a lot of emotions hidden in them… Matlab ek ek line mein alag hi thehraav tha… Ek sukoon tha har word mein… Mujhe mera ghar mil gaya tha tumhare quotes mein…
Shehnaaz: Yes, I know you found some kind of stability in them… This was the reason I gave you that diary… Tum sirf udna jante ho par main udaan bharne ke baad kuch der kahin ruk ke uss ek pal ko sahi dhang se jeene mein believe karti hun… I feel that it’s important to do what you love and live your dreams but it is also important to stop for a while and feel everything you did in a day… A person needs time to digest and accept everything.
Sidharth: Jaanti ho maine tumhare song ko sunne ke baad vo specific french quote kyun bola??
Shehnaaz: Kyunki tum chahte ho ke mujhme ek patience aaye aur main step by step, thoda time deke, dheere dheere apne sapnon ki taraf badhun… Rukna, thak jaana, haar maan lena ye solution nahi hai balki dheere dheere ek cheez pe at a time focus karke aage badhte rehna solution hai… We must start with the achievable goals to reach the destination. Mujhe ye baat tumhare playlist ke songs ko sunke samajh aayi… Every song had a different amount of peace and I must say tum bhale hi daudte ho har roz par you end up being at peace at night….
Sidharth: Nahi… Mere andar har raat ek toofan aata hai… Feelings ka, thoughts ka, din bhar ke incidents ka… Samajh lo I think about each and every happening too much and I am always fighting a battle…. Yesterday your quotes brought me back to the real world where finding peace is not that difficult if you know where to stop and how to stop… Your quotes were the testimony of your journey and how did you manage to be here… Trust me you are very strong Shehnaaz… Tumhe na bass apni iss strength ko sahi jagah pe aur sahi time pe use karna seekhna hai… I have thought about your first step towards freedom… Be ready to fly Ms. Gill… You have a lot to see and a lot to explore...Bohot lamba safar chalna abhi baaki hai…
Shehnaaz: I am ready for that journey of a lifetime Sidharth… Main bass chahti hun ke tum mere saath raho meri himmat bankar… Dost toh aapki strength hote hain… Bolo, banoge meri strength…
Sidharth: Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai Shehnaaz… Dost maanti ho toh trust karna seekho… I know, mushkil hai par impossible nahi hai…
Shehnaaz: I trust you Sidharth aur ye main sirf bolne ke liye nahi keh rahi because I really do….. You are the first person to make me feel independent and wanted…
Sidharth: Really… Then get ready in half an hour… Kahin leke jaana hai tumhe… Don’t worry about your dad… I’ll speak to him and it’s a promise that 2 nahi ek guard hi aayega…
She nodded while smiling and went to get ready while Sidharth went to convince her dad… He first discussed all about their business and further plans to go ahead with it in the coming month. Then very smartly after making her dad satisfied and sure of his talent he came to the topic of taking Shehnaaz out today with only one guard if possible. He spoke to him in a very polite, calm and sweet way which he couldn’t refuse to. But he gave him quite a few instructions to take care of Shehnaaz and her mood swings. He was so concerned about her that Sidharth got sure that what he does for her is only out of concern, care and protective attitude. He smiled and assured her dad.
After this he moved to Shehnaaz’s room and his eyes immediately got stuck at her. She was looking extremely beautiful yet so simple, innocent and elegant in a light green coloured floral kurti. She had kept her hair straight and had tied them in a high ponytail. She kept her look simple by doing minimum make up. She walked towards Sidharth and found him lost so she moved her hand in front of him and said, “Chalein… Kahan khoye hue ho tum…” He smiled and replied, “Huh...Haan, haan chalo…” They walked out of the house to the parking area. Sidharth took the car keys from the guard who had to accompany them and signalled him to take the back seat. He did as directed. Sidharth opened the door of the passenger seat beside him for Shehnaaz. She happily sat in and then Sidharth took the driving seat. He started driving and saw Shehnaaz looking out of the window while trying to hide her smile… He suddenly said, “Jitna smile ko chupaya jaye vo utni hi noticeable ho jati hai… You are looking beautiful today and your smile adds on to your beauty so keep smiling…” She looked down and replied, “Thanks for keeping me happy and making me feel free… You have made me smile and I hope I continue to smile… Will I??” He held her right hand as an assurance and said, “I will make sure that you get your freedom… I will always be at your back supporting and protecting you as a friend…” She tightened the grip on his hand and said, “I will make sure that I become your strength always…” He said while looking at the road, “You are my strength since the day I have known you… Our first encounter gave me a fruitful lesson to learn… Don’t think ke main tumhare liye kuch special kar raha hun because aise kuch hi log hain jinke liye main dil se kuch karta hun… Tum ne first day se hi mujhe kuch na kuch sikhaya hi hai aur tumhari hi diary mein ek quote tha which said, “Never back off from supporting the ones who are pure at heart and never fail to bring a smile on your face…” She replied, “Teri nazro mein hai tere sapne...Tere sapno mein narazgi… Mujhe lagta hai ke baatein dil ki hoti lafzon ki dhokebaazi… Tum saath ho ya na ho kya fark hai...Bedard thi zindagi bedard hai…. These lines took my heart last night…” Sidharth looked in her eyes as it was the red light and said, “Iss bedard zindagi mein agar main rang bhar dun toh aur agar un rangon mein tumhare sapne piro dun toh… Agar dil ki baatein chupane ki tumhe koi haseen vajah dedun toh… Agar tumhe taaron se shart lagane ka mauka dedun toh…” She suddenly continued, “Agar iss berang safar mein rang bhar dene vala saathi ban jaun toh… Agar tum saath ho toh ye zindagi kuch alag si ho jati hai… Main kho jati hun, har jung jeet jati hun, ek naye safar ko jee jaati hun…” He smiled and said, “Khud likh ke usse bhulne ke bajaye usmein apni jeene ki vajah dhundh liya karo Shehnaaz kyunki tumne apni diary mein apne true feelings ko likha hai in the form of wonderful poetries and quotes…. She happily said, “Ab se jeeyungi...Pakka… Par ab ye toh batao hum kahan ja rahe hain…” He laughed and said, “Have patience darling… When we’ll reach you’ll surely enjoy it more...Surprises are fun…”
To be continued….
Where is Sidharth taking Shehnaaz?? What will be the first step towards her freedom?? Will she accept it?? How will her family react if she does??
DO COMMENT DOWN YOUR VIEWS BELOW IF YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY…..