CHAPTER-19 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

Shehnaaz was lost in her own thoughts standing near the balcony when suddenly Sidharth patted her shoulder from behind… She got scared due to the sudden action and said, “Han...Han...Kya hua Sidharth??” He noticed the fear in her words and eyes and said, “Pehle tum ye batao ke tumhe kya hua…. Aise dar kyun gayi… Everything is alright… Just hawa se window ka glass toot gaya hoga… Weak tha… Maine manager se baat karli hai… Come on let’s go to my room… Noor tum Shehbaaz ke room mein shift ho jao and Shehnaaz will stay with me… We don’t need this room now… I have already cleared the bill till today…” Shehnnaz just nodded in a yes and Sidharth took her to his room… As they entered the room, she excused herself and went to the washroom taking a comfortable tee and pyjamas… She turned on the shower and thought, “Vo sach mein paint tha ya phir blood… Was there someone in the balcony?? Par room toh 3rd floor pe hai… Even if koi hota toh vo enter kaise karta and there’s no other way to exit except the main door...Par vo blood?? No, it can’t be blood...Veham hai mera.. It must be paint only...Lekin jo maine subah vanity mein dekha… How can that be my illusion?? Believe karne ko toh I can believe ke I might have left the window open par then also vo haath ka shadow jo dekha maine window band hote time….Vo card vo toh maine check hi nahi kiya… Damn it!! Shayad usse mere sare doubts clear ho jate…I dropped it there only…. Huhh… Sidharth ko bataun kya ye sab… Nahi vo tense ho jayega… I think I should leave this matter… It’s nothing but an illusion…” She came out of her thoughts hearing Sidharth’s voice from outside… He said, “Shehnaaz yaar kitni der… You've been taking a shower since the last 20 minutes… Sab theek hai na…” She replied, “Haan...Aa rahi hun bas 2 minute…” She quickly changed and went out… She saw Sidharth comfortably lying down on the bed using his phone… She took one of the pillows and was about to move towards the couch when he pulled her towards him by her wrist… Her hands were on his chest and his hands on her waist… He tucked her wet hair strands behind her ear…. They were having an intense eye lock when he said, “Ye pillow lekar kahan ja rahi thi aap madam..” She replied, “Vo main soch rahi thi ke main couch pe so jati hun and tum bed pe…” He instantly got up and said, “Tum meri behen ho…” She made a what vala face and said, “Nahi”
Sidharth: Toh kya hamare sath room mein koi society ki shaki aunty-uncle stay karne vale hain…
Shehnaaz: Obviously nahi… Ye sab tum kya puche ja rahe ho…
Sidharth: Tum kya koi mahaan savitri type ki wife jo apne husband ko hamesha ek comfortable sleeping environment degi… Vo uska dharam hai…
Shehnaaz controlled her laughter and said, “Nahi…” He is also Sidharth Shukla… How can he not make her roll in laughter and be completely confused… He continued his banter and said, “Toh tum kya koi shaki wife ho jiske husband ne usse koi new reason de diya ho fight karne ka…”
Shehnaaz couldn’t control her laughter and said while laughing, “No.. I am no one out of all these but why have you started your nautanki so late in the night…” He replied with a dramatic face, “Jab tum inn sab mein se kuch bhi nahi ho toh mere sath bed share karne mein problem kya hai tumhe…” She gave him a ‘seedha seedha point pe nahi aa sakte thee vala look and said, “Sidharth aren’t you uncomfortable with me sharing the bed straight after the proposal?? I mean I thought that you might not like all this…” Sidharth gave her a ‘Meko samajh ke kya rakha hai’ vala look and said, “Main kya koi 18th century ki traditional family ka raja beta lagta hun tumhe jo apni hi fiance ko itna sab ho jane ke baad mein mere saath bed share karne ko mana karunga…” She laughed and said, “Ab band karo apni ye nautanki and fine main yahin so jati hun but tum side change karo… I prefer the right side of the bed…” He folded his hands against his chest and said, “Right side meri hai samjhi… You better make a habit of sleeping on the left…” She cutely said, “Kyun ye bed pe kya tumhara naam likha hai… Main ya toh centre pe soti hun ya right side pe alright…” He smirked and said, “Oh…. Vo problem toh main abhi solve kar deta hun…” Saying this he pulled her towards him, she landed on his chest and he wrapped his one arm around her… He said while caressing her cheek with his thumb, “Baby right side bhi ho gayi aur centre mein bhi so rahi ho… Is this fine??” She looked into his eyes and said, “Hamesha hi ye fine rehne vala hai…” They both cuddled and slept… The best thing being that Shehnaaz completely forgot about the day’s incident… Sidharth’s presence was enough to make her feel protected and calm the storm within her…
Next morning Shehnaaz woke up first and found herself wrapped in Sidharth’s embrace… Her gaze was fixed at Sidharth’s face… He was having a smile on his face in sleep… She said to herself, “Sote hue bhi kitna cute lagta hai ye…” He opened his eyes, pulled her closer to him and said, “Toh kya main vapas so jaun baby…. Thodi aur tareef kar dena meri…” She lightly hit him on his shoulder and said, “Agar uthe hue thee toh meri baatein sunne ke bajaye good morning hi bol dete…” He cutely pulled her cheeks and said, “Arey toh ab bol deta hun… Good Morning meri jaan…” She smiled and replied, “Good Morning Mr. Perfect…” He said, “Ab mujhe kab tak ye Sidharth ke bajaye Mr. Perfect bulaya jayega…” She replied with a cute pout on her face, “Toh phir let’s call you Sid...Chalega…” He said, “Perfect” and ordered tea and breakfast for both of them… He went to freshen up and told Shehnaaz to collect it when it comes…
The doorbell rang and Shehnaaz opened the door thinking that it might be the breakfast but……………………
To be continued… Who’s on the door?? What happened now?? Is this the silence before the storm?? Stay tuned to know…. Don’t forget to comment your views below...