32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess

Start from the beginning

I laughed shaking my head and clapping a little, "No, it's Hi, how are you!" I smiled for absolutely no reason, maybe due to the fact I can't exactly say I'm sober. The guys around gave me the really face, and I kind of just kept smiling.

"Babygirl.... are you okay?" Jace looked up at me holding my waist afraid I'd fall.

"Y-yeah I'm Amazeberries! Fu-flubba doodle" I held my head tight in my hands feeling another swoosh occur.

"Let's lie you down" Arthur walks over attempting to carry me to the other lounge but I stay put.

"Nu! I want Jace!" I held onto his shirt tighter pouting. Jace smirked grabbing my ass and putting me back down on him. I could tell the other guys shook their heads at my clinginess, but I couldn't help it. Every touch with Jace was this delicious electricity of heat.

I stayed playing footsie with Jace while the guys ordered more junk food take-out. I should work out or go gym, well I guess I do. My favourite work out is across between lunge and crunch.

Lunch.

It's great.

I then heard the doorbell ring.

"YAS THE FOOD! GO GO GO GO!" Chandler shouts racing to the door with Jayden trying to trip him and go first.

"Skye are you seriously okay?" Jace asks still running those fingers up and down my back. If he continued I'd seriously need to soon contain my moans.

"Aye guys... Skye it's for you" Jayjay whispered with a serious tone. I poked my head out to have a glimpse but I couldn't see. So much effort.

I quickly stood up and jumped off the couch earning me an awkward leg wobble and bend.

"Stupid stiff leg" I mumble under my breath. I walk over to the door nodding to Chandler, and took the door.

"Hey Ms Amazeberries"

I stared at the middle wood separating me and the person in front who I haven't seen in two weeks. It's not like I was ignoring him, I just forgot about him... because well... I was consumed my Jace's sexiness too much.

I chewed my bottom lip and looked up smiling. Dustin was in a dark hoodie, messy bed hair and a sad smile. "Hey, Mr Goddess"

"Hm... so how are you?" Dustin's lips trembled.

"I'm good, just been taking care of injured boy over there" I nodded my chin towards inside.

"I see.. and how is he?"

"A sh*t load better, he ate like 4 packets of nerds the past 10 minutes" I snickered smiling at the thought.

"Oh aha... that's good" Dustin looked down rubbing his neck, thinking.

"What about you? how are you and the art?" I smiled softly walking closer so he knew it shouldn't be awkward, just to relax.

"Been okay, yeah it's really good. Also have been work experiencing at the museum I took you to... it's great" Dustin's eyes drooped down a little, I saw a glimpse of a smile when he said he took me. Instantly I felt guilty... I wasn't officially Dustin's but we were getting so close and I mean, he was my first kiss.

And many kisses after that.

"Skye"

"Dustin"

We both looked up at each other directly after we said it at the same time.

"Yeah?" We both repeat at the same time. I cocked an eyebrow and couldn't help but smile, as well as Dustin revealing his dimple chin.

"You first" We again said in interval.

"Damn..." We repeated again. I laughed as well as he since we seemed to have a matching speech pattern.

"Ahem, you first" I smiled sitting over to the swinging seat on the porch. He joined me straight after and sighed.

"Well..." Dustin started staring at nothing just in complete thinking mode. I on the other hand was cross legged on the swing seat and was moving my body against it as it swung interrupting his stance.

"We haven't gotten to talk for a bit... but I want you to know I still feel the same. I can't get you out of my head, you're like a repetitive song. I haven't exactly been able to paint or sculpture if it's not you, of what I'm doing it on. It's crazy Skye, I've known you for what? 3-4 months and you got me hooked..."

I looked down at my small hands and listened, guilt was settling in me as home.

"I actually missed your dirty mind that entailed a lot of my sculptures being some-what sexual... I just miss you..."

My heart beat became fast and my palms became sweaty by his words. It wasn't the heart beat I got with Jace though, fast and slow at the same time. With Dustin it just became fast by the way he said things, the way he looks at you, the way he acts... but that could make any girl swoon.

"Dustin I-"

"No need to say anything else... just answer this one question" I looked up at Dustin as he held my hands and stared at me with those ocean blue eyes.

"Skye... you got me since I bumped into you in the hallway, you had me by your smile and laugh, you drew me in by everything you do, and you made me fall for you because you're Skye, and Skye is the most amazing and beautiful person I know.."

I gazed at him knowing what was to come, I was mentally freaking out but weak. My palms gained 10 pounds of sweat in those last few sentences, and my eyes were beaming out of my head so far, I could nearly see China.

I took a deep breath feeling my lips tremble.

Dustin's metallic blue eyes pierced through mine and he took a deep breath.

"Ms Amazeberries, will you be my Girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short chapter.

A huge congratulations to my babygirl camerybear, her book is #200 on humour and I'm so proud of her. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, just remember... no one is bad in this book. It's just a twisting fate of heart breaks, that people don't intend to make.

Sounds so dramatic like a soap opera huh?

Kidding, just don't forget. Cookies are needed to watch this book.

Comment ~ Vote ~ Follow ~ & Fantasize

I'm going to add eat on that soon.

- Mysteries