Fan Fiction Results

Username: KookieKookie25
Title of book: The Cursed Lake (Reader x BTS) FF
Score : 90/100
Position: 5th
Review 
1. Blurb: 9/10
The blurb was written in one sentence but, it was interesting. It was catchy and it can grow interested among the readers.

2. Cover & Titel: 10/10
Titel gives total justice to the story and, the cover also. Cover and title are perfect for the story. I love it.

3. The first chapter:9/10
It was interesting. After reading the first chapter, I was curious about the farther story. It was well arranged but, It still need some improvement.

4. Plot: 23/25
All plots are quite interesting and, I find it really unique. But, I found a lack of emotions for each every character's that's why I couldn't connect properly with characters.

5. Character development: 9/10
All characters perfectly built. But, It can be improved by adding more emotions and information's about characters.

6. Grammar, vocabulary & spelling: 20/20
The way the author use vocabulary, I was amused. I didn't find any errors or spelling mistakes in the story. 

7. Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed reading the book. Mysterious turning points make this story more interesting. I love it. 

 Username: Emily_Maxin
Book Title: Moon Child
Score: 95/100
Position: 4th
Review: Your cover is very beautiful and the plot is also good I especially like the character of variya, you have described the character really well this is my first time ready something about moon child, but I pretty much enjoyed t 

Username: namjoonah22
Title of the book: Destiny, was it?
Score: 95/100
Position: 4th
Review: The title of your book is interesting, the cover was also good.. though your PLOT was a bit cliché like a shy and good girl falls for an arrogant and rude person, I liked it.. it wasn’t one of the original stories but I was glued to the book till the very end I personally liked it.. and your character DEVELOPMENT was good, grammar and vocabulary was also on point.. so everything was balanced.

Username: eroticfictionauthor
Title of the book: Untameable
Score: 97/100
Position: 3rd
Review
1. Blurb: 8/10
The blurb was amazing and, it was described interestingly. The blurb can easily catch attention and, it can grow interested in readers. 

2. Cover & Titel: 10/10
Firstly, the title is perfect for the story. Titel of the story is deeply connected to the story. 
Secondly, the cover. It was nice, but, it doesn't give totally justify to the story. It can be better.
I didn't find the cover and title suits richly.

3. The first chapter: 9/10
After reading the first chapter, I was like, I want to read the whole story. It grows my interest in the story and, I was amused seeing the way the story was arranged and described so well. It was nice and interesting.

4. Plot: 25/25
The story plot was really interesting and well thought. Every single twist in the story was unique with full of thrilling, actions and emotion. It was described so well that, I can feel their every pain, happiness, I felt connected to them. 

5. Character development: 10/10
All characters were built perfectly. All character have each information they need. Well-arranged characters.

6. Grammar, vocabulary & spelling: 20/20
I didn't find any grammar mistake or error in the story. Using good vocabulary added another plus point in the story. 

7. Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed reading the book. It was full of thrilling action. There was an interesting twist in every plot. I love the concept of the story and, the way the author described, all situation's and emotion of characters, it was great.

Username: pricelessjew
Title of the book: My Sinful Past
Score: 98/100
Position: 2nd
Review
1. Blurb: 9/10
The blurb was described as interesting and attractive. It can make the jump all readers to the story. 
2. Cover & Titel: 10/10
The site is full to the story. The cover was catchy and it goes well with the cover.

3. The first chapter:10/10
The first chapter was well arranged and interesting as well. It described nicely.

4. Plot: 25/25
All plots were well thought and unique. All scenario was described so well, I can feel all of them through reading.

5. Character development: 10/10
All characters build well and strongly. There was all information about the characters.

6. Grammar, vocabulary & spelling: 19/20
I didn't find any spelling mistakes. The author used the best vocabulary but, there were some errors in punctuation marks.

7. Enjoyment: 10/10
I enjoyed the story. It was amazing and interesting. Every scene was described perfectly.

Username: asli_niassuh
Book Title: God is my oath
Score: 99/100
Position: 1st
Review: Your cover is really beautiful and the title is just fantastic, I am totally in love with this book. This plot is something like I haven’t seen it in my entire life.. your writing style is just fab and the way that you have introduced the characters, in the beginning, was just amazing, I too like BTS and I read their fanfics too but this is the first time I am reading this kind of story like most of the time it’s about the idol and their fangirls, I don’t know how you have managed to get the PLOT in your mind, your a very imaginative person and this story was completely non-cliché I really want to read more of it plz update as soon as possible, I’ll also recommend it to my friends to read your book.

§ Remarks §

We say a big thank you to srabonyislam and imperfectgirl16  for taking out time to judge this genre of the 3rd Edition of the Ruby Awards.

Participants, please send a private message to us to claim your stickers. If you have any question, kindly let us know via private messages only! Any question mentioned in the comment section here, would not be attended to.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone!

~TheRubyTeam