Short story Results

Username: _Jhade
Title: Diary of a Dead Girl
Point: 92/100
Position: 5th

Review: The storyline of the book is very good. I just feel that the writer can improve on making the book a little more realistic and make use of more words to give better explanations.

Also in the blurb, I don't think it is a good idea to put "Give this short story a try". It would be better to write the blurb in such a way that readers would be intrigued into wanting to read the book. 

Username: mashybran
Title: Vampira: Underworld
Point: 93/100
Position: 4th

Review: I really loved the story plot, it kept me intrigued and the overall enjoyability was superb too. I almost didn't want it to end but I guess the story is not complete yet.

The one thing I just noticed is that that correct use of grammar, punctuations and paragraphing should be improved upon. Then the book would be better.

Author: EhPreel07
Book Title: April and John
B-9
C&T-9. 5
C-14
P-24
CD-9
G-19
E-9. 5
T-94
Position: 3rd
The story holds its own individuality and grace. It firmly illustrates the beauty and bonding of sibling love with all the teasing and notorious elements.

Author: JayReshkee
Book Title: Imperfect Puzzle
B-9
C&T-9. 5
C-15
P-25
CD-10
G-20
E-10
T-98. 5
Position: 2nd
This book is a fantastic. So interesting and rejuvenating that it pleases you in a satisfactory way. The subtle unfolding of characters makes the book more captivating.
Just alter the blurb a bit and make it more groofy. Other than that it's a perfect pack.

Author: Leahberry4ever
Book Title: The fallen Angel
Blurb (B)-10
Cover and Title (C&T)-9
1 Chapter (C)-15
Plot(P)-25
Character Development (CD)-10
Grammar (G)-20
Enjoyment (E)-10
Total (T)-99
Position: 1st
This was the best story I have ever read . Such a strong concept accompanied by perfect execution . Well Explained I must say. But improve the cover a bit.

§ Remarks §

We say a big thank you to ReevaKim and Torreah for taking out time to judge this genre of the 3rd Edition of the Ruby Awards.

Participants, please send a private message to us to claim your stickers. If you have any question, kindly let us know via private messages only! Any question mentioned in the comment section here, would not be attended to.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone!

~TheRubyTeam