||Participant Rules||

---  This page contains the participant's rules and the judge's ---

-- General Rule --

-> Must Follow This account TheRubycommunity and that of the founder  _Rae_21

-> Must follow the account of the three other hosts BlueLondon612_42817  & Teen_Fun

-- Participant Rules --

-> No bribing the Judges

-> One person can only enter 2 books, each in different categories.

-> Your book must be in English and must be published on the platform of Wattpad.

--> Your book must have a minimum of 5 to 7 chapters excluding authors notes and disclaimer.

--> For poetry and short story, there should be a minimum of 5 chapters excluding authors notes, disclaimer and Aesthetics.

--> Add this book to your Public and Private library so that you can get notifications on when we upload content.

--> The integrity of the Judges and the community should not be questioned.

--> No bribing the Judges.

--> Be polite or your book will be kicked out of the awards at the slightest notice of rudeness.

--> Results and Reviews for every position would be announced in the award book. If you have a problem with this, please do not submit your book.

--> If you wish to be a judge, then you cannot apply in the category that you entered your book for.

--> Give a shout out to the awards on your message board.

--> You will have to follow the respective judges assigned to you and respect them. They give a lot of time reading your books at least they deserve this much.

--> If you change your username or book title, you must inform us because we won't be searching for you. That's not our job.

--> Password is kuroko!!