Werewolf/Vampire/Supernatural Results

Username – Fernweh_Faraway 
Title – To The Moon Goddess
Score –92/100
Position - 5th
Review –The start was much intriguing and by some interrogative lines the author has definitely arose interests in the mind of the reader. The synopsis was also clear. But there was much grammatical errors in many chapters. Error in punctuation and arrangement of sentences should be corrected .Overall I enjoyed reading it.

Username – CharnayMarie
Title – Wingless
Score – 92.5/100
Position - 4th
Review –This was a well written book but I found it mostly involved angels than vampires or werewolves. I would suggest the author to give it in fantasy genre from the next time. Otherwise the book is perfectly written.

Username – Nicental 
Title – The Realm Of The Dead
Score –94/100
Position - 3rd
Review – The perfect book in this genre. It had everything. The poetic lines at the start of the chapters added toppings to the cake. But I would also ask the author to write an appropriate blurb /description.

Username – RonikaDua 
Title – Death lust
Position - 2nd
Score –94.5/100
Review –This book deserves a prize and the author had maintained all the standards in creating such a book. The plot, the characters, the cover are so impressive that it has been a reader’s delight.

Username – MessiWrites_ 
Title – Game on Alpha
Score – 95/100
Position - 1st
Review –This book is another masterpiece by an author who still didn’t attain the age of 15. The story is amazing in every part including the characters and portraits. A perfect werewolf story for the folks and I request everyone to read it.

§ Remarks §

We say a big thank you to devilsupro for taking out time to judge this genre of the 3rd Edition of the Ruby Awards.

Participants, please send a private message to us to claim your stickers. If you have any question, kindly let us know via private messages only! Any question mentioned in the comment section here, would not be attended to.

Thanks and congratulations to everyone!

~TheRubyTeam