Author's Note

Howdy y'all so, I figured I should let you know.

Updates will be slow on this. 

I'm not going to stop the story, since obviously you guys actually kinda like it, which thank you guys so much! But, I started this story with no actual plot idea, nor did I think it would go anywhere.

I am going to start working on my own story. It's been a bit of a personal project for a minute now, but my plan was to start getting serious about it. As of now I'm actually planning on making a whole ass map of this fictional town I made because I love random details-

It's honestly going to be some type of drama/romance/action story, but a sight reverse harem? Uhh without going into too much of a spoiler there's a main love interest but there will be moments with a good amount of the characters.

What I honestly want to know is if you want it to be a technical 'X Reader' of course, it'll be a type of impressionable main character, and I won't go into detail on how they look, so you could put in your own image or whoever you imagine whether it be you or an oc, etc. But I do have this name I've been calling them, though I just honestly want to know if you guys want it to have the usual (Y/n) rather than an actual name.

I'm pretty excited about it and I hope you guys will be too! If you want idk a little teaser or something I could definitely give it ^^ Just let me know!

Anyways little notes over, I'll get back to this story soon enough. Thank you all! Stay safe <3