Chapter 26 - Trisha and Chad.

Kylie’s family looked at each other in confusion, because their daughter was dead. They couldn’t quite understand what Oprah was trying to get to, until they seen a caramel girl, with light sugary brown curly hair. She waved at the crowd, and walked closer to her family. Neveah looked at her, and seen that she had hazel perky eyes.

She knew then, that that was Kylie.

Neveah sprinted up out of her seat and ran towards her way, while Kylie sprinted towards her. They both clashed together and fell onto the ground, put their arms around each other, and stayed there. Both of them were crying and bawling so hard, their shoulders were bouncing up and down. The crowd was standing up with their mouths covered, and tears were falling down some of the audiences face.

All of her family members were standing up, and Kylie grabbed Neveah’s hand, and ran to her adoptive parents, and gave them a huge hug as they both cried extremely hard also. Kylie didn’t run to Roc and Christa, because she didn’t know them. Caroline and Matthew hugged her as tight as they could. They didn’t even care how she was still here, they were just happy to see their daughter after 5 years.

“Mom. Dad….” Christa wept as Neveah joined into their hug.

Christa looked at them, gave them a huge kiss, then looked at Roc and Christa. Even though she had no clue who they were, she was still appreciative of them because she wouldn’t be here without them. She smiled at them, and hugged them also. Roc and Christa were crying just as hard, and they couldn’t believe that their daughter was standing right there.

“Hi Oprah!” Kylie cheered as she sat in the main seat with Neveah. Her and Neveah held hands the hold time.

“Kylie. How do you feel right now?” Oprah asked.

“I’m shaking!” Kylie squealed as she wiped her tears, and looked at her family. “These are the people I love! And I haven’t seen them in over 5 years. I love them so much!”

“And how do you guys feel?”

“I thought you were dead.” Caroline wept as she leaned in, and gave Kylie another long hug. “I’ve cried every night for you. Just thinking that you were gone, and you’re right here.”

“I swear this is a dream…” Roc said looking up and wiping his tears. “This…this has to be a dream.”

“Kylie, do you want to tell them where you’ve been for the last 5 years?” Oprah said in a serious tone.

Kylie sighed, then turned to her family members. Her look of joy turned into a look of hurt, and they knew immediately that something was wrong.

“When I disappeared, I was shot in the collarbone. I was thrown into a creek, when the strip club owner dropped me into a river. I laid there for minute, and he called two men to come take care of me. They came over, picked me up, and drove away. At that moment, I thought that they were going to finish me off for good.” Kylie sighed. “Instead, they took me to a drug home, and they too forced me to do something that involved selling my body.”

The crowd and everyone around her were so silent, that you could literally hear a pin drop in the whole entire place.

“This time, I wasn’t with Neveah. I was all by myself. All by my lonesome.” Kylie said shaking back and forth, closing her eyes as tears fell. “I was told that these conditions were more harsh. They didn’t take no backsass, no risks, nothing. They threw me into their basement, handcuffed me to some metal bars, and raped me. Right then and there. Not to mention that I still was wounded, and had a bullet lodged into my collarbone.”