Chapter 21 - Ravioli!

Kylie rushed and got dressed along with Neveah. Neveah had peeked out of the door, and seen Roc along with Prodigy, Princeton, and Ray Ray standing out in the parking lot, getting ready to leave. However, she was not letting Roc leave her sight. She grabbed Kylie’s hand the minute she got done getting dressed, then jolted outside. She ran and ran and ran, before stopping in front of Roc. She was panting and breathing hard, and the boys were looking at her like she was weird.

When she finally looked at Roc, it almost like it wasn’t real. She’d been looking at nothing but pictures of her and Christa for 13 years, and the fact that he was standing right there, just amazed her. Her stepfather was right before her eyes.

“Hello Roc.” She smiled.

“She wants the D.” Ray Ray smiled as they got into the car. “Me, Prod, and Prince will be waiting in the car, bro.”

Roc glanced at the boys, then glanced back at Neveah in a confused state, not realizing that he was looking at his 2 children.

“Look I have a woman so I cant be-“

“No no Roc, take a good look at me!” Neveah begged. “Take a hard glance at me!”

Roc stared at her for a few seconds, then shook his head. Nothing. Nothing could pop up in his head at all.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t remember you.” Roc said as he prepared to get into the drivers seat.

“Ravioli!” She shouted. That’s all she needed to say.

Roc froze in his position, and slowly turned at her. His eyes started to widen and fill up with tears. He took a second look at her, and he could see everything in her face even though she was 3 the last time she’d seen him.

“No. It can’t be…” He whispered in shock.

“Look!” Neveah said, lifting up her shirt. It revealed the 13 year old wounds from when she was shot twice in the stomach, and they were so faded, that they looked like birthmarks. “Didn’t you see my bullet wounds when I was stripping?”

“Oh my god.”

“Oh and something else I have for proof.” She continued as she pulled out the last picture that her and Roc took together. He was standing over her and smiling, while she cheesed with a whole bunch of sauce from her ravioli on her face.

Roc glanced at the picture, then looked back up with her. His hands were shaking and tears shot down his face. He grabbed Neveah and picked her up as they both hugged each other tightly. 13 years. Roc never thought that he would see her again. They both cried on each others shoulders, while Kylie stood there in an odd stance.

“Oh and say hi to Kylie!” She smiled as she put her hand out to her. She lifted her shirt, and there was one faded bullet wound.

“Kylie! Oh my goodness. My baby!” Roc smiled at her. However Kylie, didn’t recognize him. Having only been a month old in actual baby years, she didn’t have no sort of image of him or Christa.

“Heh heh. Hey?” She said in a unconcerned in annoyed tone. Suddenly, Roc grabbed her and gave her a tight hug, but she didn’t hug him back. It was almost like she was hugging a stranger, and she just stood in an awkward stance while giving Neveah a weird look.

“Kylie. This is your birth father.” Neveah sighed.

“No…no he’s not.” Kylie said, denying him.

“Yes he is.” She continued. “Me and you, we’re adopted. We both have the same mother, but different dads. My dad was white, and your dad is black. You never noticed that your hair is curly and your skin is darker, and my hair is straight and my skin is pale?”