Chapter 8 - Unwanted.

I know that it’s late, so I don’t expect this to get 8000 notes. But it’ll be ready for you guys in the morning.

Roc took the cash out of Neveah’s wobbly hands, and stared at it for a while. He didn’t know how much it was, but it was enough to keep him financially stable at the moment.

Then Neveah’s words, set deeply into his mind.

“What did you say?” Roc said in shock, looking at Neveah.

“I lubb you dis much!” Neveah said, stretching her arms out.

Roc was at a loss for words. He started to tear up, and he gave Neveah a really tight hug. 2 months ago, he never thought that he would love a little girl so much. He gave so much to for a little girl that he barely knew. This type of bond, made him want a child so bad. At this point, he didn’t care for his house. All he cared about, was Neveah.

“I love you too, Neveah.” Roc said looking at her as she grinned with her half grown teeth. “I love you too.”

The police drove to the hospital, and interviewed Chad. He was still injured, but he wasn’t talking. He was enraged. His brother was murdered, his drugs were taken, and his ingredients to make his drugs were all gone. At this point, he was only worried about one thing.

Revenge.

3 days later, Chad found out that Darius was the only one who survived the shooting. He picked him up, then drove all the way out to Christa’s house to pick up Neveah. He walked and knocked on her door, and Christa opened it as she gave him a vile look.

“I’m here to pick up Veah.” He growled.

“Daadddyyyy!” Neveah smiled, running to the front door as Christa held her back.

“Veah!” He smiled as he looked at her.

“Wait a minute, Neveah-“

“Daaaadddyyyy!”

“Do you really want Neveah to come with you after what happened?” Christa barked.

“Christa, I’m not in the mood. I just want to take my daughter and leave.”

“No!” She snapped. “I don’t want her coming with you after what happened!”

“No!? Listen to me, bitch!” He said, inching close to her face. “You give me my daughter right now!”

“Chill out calling her a bitch, man.” Roc said, stepping behind her.

“Who the hell are you? That’s right. You’re the same piece of shit who tried to false claim my child in court!”

“And you’re the same piece of shit who keeps abusing your own child-“

“I do not abuse her!” Chad yelled angrily has Roc and Christa stared at him.

“Look. The judge gave me legal custody for a reason. Now you have 5 seconds to give me my child, or I’ll have the cops here in an instant, have them break down your door, then I’ll have them grab her for me. Which is it gonna be?”

Christa gave him a viciously angry look, then took a deep sigh. He handed him Neveah, as he snatched her away from him, took her bag and her carseat, and set them up inside of the car.

“That’s what I thought.” He shouted as he pulled off with Darius.

Christa slammed the door with all of her rage, anger, and frustration, went into her room, and slammed her door. She felt like she was letting Neveah down, and she knew that she was in harms way. But what made her more upset, is that she couldn’t do anything about it. Roc sat on the couch with his fists balled, and his wad of cash laid next to him.