Chapter 20 - Jealousy

"Jungkook~" i poke Jungkook's arm to wake him up.

he lift his head and turn to me with his sleepy face. 

"our exam is next week." i reminded him.

"i know," he stretched his arm.

"i just can't handle this," he  yawn.

"bear with it. don't you remember that Mr. Lee keep threatening us." i said.

"i know," he released a heavy sigh and stared at his book.

i focus back to my book then Jungkook mumble to himself. more like complained on everything.

he sound like, "why we should study. i won't need this. and that old man, he.. uh.. and bla bla bla."

--

"Hyerin-ah," Taehyung came and hugged me from the back. i almost losing my balance since he was running and suddenly hug me.

"why? is there anything happen today?" i asked since he smile from ear to ear.

"youknowthatourschoolwillheldtheartexhibitionright?andiwaschosentobetheonewhowillhandlethatevent,"he said it as fast as lightning that make me stared at him blankly.

"i wonder if you can slow down?" i grinned at him. 

"i'm sorry. i'm just too excited." he took a deep breath and calm himself before started it again.

"you know that our school will held the art exhibition right? and i was chosen to be the one who will handle that event," he repeated it.

"really? congrate then." i congratulated him.

"ya, can't you wait for me?" Jimin came and glared at Taehyung.

"i'm sorry. i just couldn't wait to tell Hyerin," Taehyung smiled apologetically.

"i just feel strange why teacher put their trust on you," Jimin stared pretend that he was suspicious about that.

"it just because i'm perfect. not like you," Taehyung making fun of Jimin.

"you're not perfect."

"just admit it."

"no. you're not."

"admit it you short kid."

"what did you called me?" Jimin grabbed Taehyung collar.

"ya. why with you guys." i hit their arm. just like a mother who stopped her children from fight. TT^TT

"he started it first first." Taehyung defend himself.

"you started it," Jimin replied back.

"shut up." *annoyed and walked away.

"Hyerin-ah." Taehyung grabbed my arm.

"what?" i yelled act like i was angry.

he pout asking for apologise.

"Hyerin," Jimin called my name with a cute voice.

"stop it." i laugh.

"where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked after all this while, he just realised that Jungkook was not with us.

"he said that he got something to do." i said. 

"She got that something," Taehyung started to sing to TVXQ-something.

"Neon naege bujokhaeyo stop baby," Jimin joined in.

"Dodohae boijiman nareul hyanghan nunbichi heundeulliji"

"Jomdeo bunbalhaeya doelkkeol"

--

on the next day . . . 

Hyerin-ah. i'm sorry. i couldn't walk you home today. - Taehyung.

he also not joining us at the lunchtime. hes busy busy busy. (-_-)

i still can accept it. i'm also busy prepared for our exam next week.

--

i was standing at the corridor watching Taehyung from afar in front of the hall. 

there was a girl, um.. no.its 2...5 actually with him. *sigh

one of them was Jihae. if i had a superpower i will flicked her away from Taehyung. i also a human that have feeling. i'm jealous.. TT^TT

"what are you doing here?" Jungkook came and standing beside me. 

"looking at Taehyung." *emotionless

he look at the direction that i was looking at.

"don't look. it will hurt yourself." he said and turn his look to me.

"but i miss him." *still looking at Taehyung.

he laugh. "you will meet him later. lunchtime."

"he is busy." i pout.

"don't worry. if he is not coming then we will drag him. okay?"

"okay," i smiled and high five with him.

--

"anyeong," Taehyung joined us for lunch when i was about to finish my lunch. he sit beside Jimin since Jungkook was sitting beside me.

"you're late," Jungkook stated.

"i was looking at the booth application. why did your class didn't join in?"

"we will having exam next week," i answered him.

"oh. that event will be held right after your exam." he nodded understand.

"hi Taehyung. can i join in?" Jihae out of nowhere show up.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook automatically look at me. 

"what?"

"its up to Hyerin," Jimin said.

"Hyerin please.. i need to discuss the exhibition plan with Taehyung," she fake a smile. 

well. everything about her is fake. 

"just sit. this place is not belong to me," i said in annoyance.

"oh. thank you." she took a sit beside Taehyung. she was to close to the level that an ant couldn't across between them. *asdfghjkl

then, her other friend name Sojin sit beside Jungkook. Jungkook moved closer to me.

the four of us remained silent since there was uninvited guest with us.

Jihae started to talk like, "Taehyung-ah, do you know what. i am very excited for this event. i also enter that exhibiton though i was the one who arranged the plan.......bla bla bla."

"Jihae," Jimin cut her talk.

"what?"

"i thought you want to discuss about  the exhibition plan." Jimin also look like he was annoyed.

"but i'm talking about exhibition."

'its not a plan. it about yourself," Jungkook said.

Jihae making face and shut her mouth. it just for a second though. she just started to talk again.

*headache 

--

 "Hyerin, there are smoke from your ears," Jungkook said when we ahead to the class.

"really?" *cupped my ears.

Jungkook laugh. i held one of his arm and squeeze it.

"you're angry with her. don't hurt me." he removed my hand from his arm.

"why must she exist," i muttered.

"hm..lets kill her," Jungkook joked.

"lets go," i laugh along with Jungkook.

there are no better way to release your madness than laughter. i don't need to frown myself all day thinking about that witch. chill. i just need to take care of Taehyung. right?