Chapter 8 - Its Complicated

Mr. Hwang write some notes on the the board while Jungkook in the meantime landed his hand on my textbook and write

'you're the most uninteresting human being'

i look at him, giving a jerk looks and whispered, 'whatever."

--

recess time. library. - Taehyung

Taehyung? i wondered why.

--

i walk in to the library. i look around but theres no sign of Taehyung. then i walk pass the book shelf one by one. not long after, someone cover my eyes with his hand. i chuckled then take his hand and remove it from my eyes. i turn to him,

"eo, Jimin," *shocked

its not Taehyung but Taehyung is the one who sent the text message to me.

"what are you doing here?"he asked.

"i'm... looking.. looking for book. yeah, book." i stuttered.

"what book."

"um.. history book."

"you're funny. history book won't be in this corner. this is english corner." he laughed.

i gave him an embarrass look and smile shyly. i bet my face has turn red now.

"let me help you,"he offered.

"oh. never mind. i could find it myself."

"are you sure?"

*nod

"but you even search at the wrong corner." he raised his eyebrow.

"okay. if you insist," i smiled at him. i feel like a fool now. why didn't i just say that i'm here to meet Taehyung. why must trouble yourself and create a lie.

i went to history corner while my eyes searching for Taehyung. is he really call me to the library? or.. ah, i don't want to think anymore.

--

on my way back, i saw Taehyung from afar. 

"Taehyung-ah," i shouted and walk faster. he don't seem to hear me.

"Taehyung,"i pant and standing behind him but.. he didn't hear me?

"Taehyung-ah," i called him again and pulled his left arm.

i stand in front of him. 

"about.."

Taehyung,"a guy called him.

"i got to go," he left.

what is happening here? he didn't show up at the library and now he just left like that. he also don't have his smile that he always had on his face. 

--

"what happen? did you left your mood anywhere?" 

Yoongi oppa asked when i sit in the living room, watching tv with my mind had been sold elsewhere.

"you left house with your wide smile now come home with that face." he took his seat beside me.

"oppa T_T." i lean at him.

"what is it? tell me."

i shook. "lets have a happy time."

"happy time?"

*nod "i need my mood back."

"aigoo~" he pinched my cheek. "okay, lets eat outside."

"really? ooo i love you," *hugged

--

"oppa. what place is this?" i look around and see there so many couple in there.

"don't you see it? it a restaurant. a place for us to eat." he teased.

"but, are we on date?" i asked and laugh.

"yup. you're my girlfriend for today," he replied with his smile. 

"omo oppa. i'll be death soon."

"huh? why?"

"your fangirl will kill me after this." T_T

 he laugh. "don't worry. i'll always here to protect you." he hook his arm with mine.

well, what with those girls? your boyfriend are there but staring at my brother with those eyes. i gave them a face like, 'yeah. i know right. my brother is cute'.

--

we still continue with our talk while walking home. reminisce our past, talking about his work, my school and bla bla bla.

i saw someone standing in front of our house.

"oppa, who is that?"

"isn't that Taehyung?"

Taehyung?

"Taehyung-ah"

"oh, hyung."

"what are doing here?why didn't you call or message?"

"i.."

"what? You're here to meet Hyerin?"

*he nod

"its only a month since she come here you guys already flirting? yesterday Jungkook and today, you." he sigh.

i remained silent watching them. Yoongi oppa wrapped his arm on Taehyung shoulder and come into the house. i just followed their back. 

"i guess my sister had too much swag that made you guys falling with her." *joking

--

i'm heading to the kitchen while Yoongi oppa and Taehyung sit in the living room. Taehyung must be cold since he wait in this cold weather. i made hot chocolate for him and my brother. 

after served them with hot chocolate, i went upstairs and changes my clothes.

not long after, my brother knock my room and asked me to come downstairs. yes Taehyung. let have a talk.