Chapter 10 - Ice-cream

"ah~ i'm hungry," Jin said. it been 2 hours we rest under that tree. we should have lunch now but everyone still sleeping except Jin, Taehyung and me. 

"ya, wake up. lets eat now." Jin tried to wake everyone.

they woke up except Yoongi oppa and Jungkook. they are sleeping mania. i giggled when looking at their sleepy face. 

"what should we eat hyung?" Hoseok asked to Jin.

"i want to eat meat." Jimin said.

"hamburger," - Namjoon

"chicken," - Taehyung

"i don't know. there are too much thing that i want to eat," Jin said before asking me, "what do you want to eat Hyerin-ah?"

"i don't have anything inside my head except for ice-cream. i've been craving for ice-cream all this time."

"you want to eat ice-cream for lunch?" Namjoon laugh.

"i always want to eat ice-cream but i don't find the right time because of the cold weather." *pout

"just go and buy it now. after that we can have lunch. Yoongi and Jungkook will take forever to wake up," Jin told me to buy ice-cream.

"really? okay. i'll go now," i smile widely.

"ya, don't go alone,"Hoseok said when i was ready to set off to buy ice-cream. 

"lets go." Taehyung offered himself to go with me. 

--

"are you with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked when we were a bit far than everyone.

"huh? what do you mean?" i asked him back. 

"you look so close with him. so i thought you are together with him."

together with him? with Jungkook? i try to digest what he want to say. he is really bad with word. did he mean couple?

"we are classmate, sit together. we are close because of that. why?"

"are you sure?"

"of course," i answered without hesitate. 

"i feel relief  to hear that," he give me a big smile. 

 no wonder he was staring at me before especially when Jungkook is around. it cute how to think that he had such thing in his mind.

"by the way, did you already know what i was going to tell you?" he asked again.

i shook my head. "what is it."

"wait." he typing something with his phone. 

my phone vibrate, a text message from him. 

non-human girl become ice-cream - Taehyung

i laugh."why?"

he typing again.

she melt people's heart - Taehyung

"did i?"

he shrugged and giggled.

 --

 "what should we buy," i felt excited to see there are so many ice-cream in front of me.

"what flavour do you want Taehyung-ah?"

"i want you," he smiled. 

"no ice-cream for you,"

"can i eat it now?" i asked after we bought the ice-cream.

"up to you,"

"eomma," i shout a little when i almost fall because of the uneven road.

"aigoo. be careful, are you okay?"

"i'm okay." i smile to hide my embarrassment. how can i fall in front of him. 

Taehyung take my hand and hold it tightly. "don't fall again."

both of us suddenly remain silence. he just hold my hand though but it enough to make my heart race. 

 --

 Taehyung only take his hand off when we reach our rest area. 

"woah. ice-cream ice-cream," Hoseok smile widely. 

all of them act like a child grabbing the ice-cream. 

"why did your ice-cream look delicious than mine?" Jungkook suddenly move beside me. 

"yours is delicious too." 

"Taehyung-ah, i see you with Hyerin, holding hands," Namjoon teased Taehyung.

others response with meaningful smile. 

"she almost fall. thats why, i afraid that she will fall again." Taehyung explained.

"really? did you hurt," Jin suddenly look worry.

i shook my head.

"don't worry about her hyung. she is always clumsy." Yoongi oppa said.

i smiled shyly but then, "ah, Jeon Jungkook,"

"i already said it. your ice-cream is delicious than mine," he said slyly after take a bite of my ice-cream. i pout and move away from him.

Taehyung offered his ice-cream to me. i shook my head. he sent a gaze like, 'take it or i will sulk'. i take a bite and also give him mine. 

"Hyerin-ah, do you know what you have done?" Jin asked.

i stared at him blankly. 

"indirected kiss," everyone burst into laughter while Taehyung and i blushed. 

--

we decided to have chicken for lunch since everyone vote for it. 

"we should hang out like this more often. i feel very happy" Yoongi oppa said.

"you're just sleeping under the tree,"Jimin attack.

"we couldn't do anything about that. it is his hobby," Namjoon added.

"next week Jimin will playing soccer. we should go together." Jin said.

"of course. we will cheer you, Jiminiee," Hoseok said while patting Jimin's back.

"you will have classes that day right Hyerin?" Yoongi oppa asked.

i nod. "don't worry, i will go right after my classes is finished."

"eo, that spirit," Hoseok laugh. "you must keep your promise."

i nod.