Chapter 19 - 사랑해 (saranghae)

"how with your school?" oppa asked when we were sitting in the living room.

"its okay. we will having a test next month." i replied.

he nodded and asked again. "how were you with Taehyung? did he treat you well?" 

i nodded.

"did any girl try to butt in?"

i shook my head but then i remembered Jihae.

"but that day, theres a girl bumped at me. she looks like that she likes Taehyung."

"really? who is she?" he asked curiously.

"Woo Jihae. she is Taehyung's classmate." *facepalm

oppa giggled. "don't worry. i'll beat him if he left you for that girl."

i also laugh along with oppa. "but Jungkook look like he hate that girl?"

"why?"

"i don't know. but she called that girl 'witch'."

"witch?" oppa burst into laughter again.

--

after i heard announcement that teachers were holding a meeting, i decided to go to the library. i was talking with Jungkook but he already passed out now. 

there were a few student in the library than i thought. most of them was senior. i walked to the bookshelf and scanning for the books. i found a book that catch my attention. i read the synopsis and walk to the end of the bookshelf. when i was about to turn to go to the other path, i saw someone leaning himself against the bookshelf with a book on his lap left open. 

i took a peek to see his face. its Taehyung. he was sleeping there. i sit beside him and stare at his face. i poke his cheek a few time but he just stay still. i laugh silently since i find that he is so cute. i cupped his face but his hand grabbed my wrist and opened his eyes. 

"having fun harassing me?" he asked.

i grinned at him. i tried to pull my hand off him but he just tighten his grasp.

"let go. please.." i plead.

he shook his head. i pout. he pulled my hand enough to make me leaned forward a bit and he give a quick peck on my lips. 

"ya" i shout but in a low voice since we were in the library. i was quite shocked with his act.

his face plastered with a naughty smile. "pout again." he dare me.

i frown and pulled my hand which still in his grasp but fail. so i just give up and leaned against the bookshelf beside him.

he landed his head on my shoulder. he let go my wrist from his grasp and intertwined his hand with mine.

"your hand is small." he chuckled.

he moved his finger on the back of my hand with his other hand and form a syllable. one by one.

(sa) 

(rang)

(hae)

i giggled and flipped my hand so his hand on top. i also doing the same on the back of his hand.

(jeong)

(mal)

and finished it with a big question mark.

 he lift his head and turned his face to me. he landed his lips on my cheek and stay for a moment. my heart beating faster as we never being like that.

 he moved and whispered huskily to my ear, "i love you."

i bend down a little. i'm blushed.

"is this one-sided love?" he asked.

i chuckled. "no. i love you too."

he shook his head mean that he doubt it. i raised an eyebrow. he moved closer and tapped his cheek. i pushed his face away gently.

he inhaled deeply and released a heavy sigh.

i pinched his cheek but he don't give a response. "i love you too," i said and give a quick peck to win his heart back.

he smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

--

 that night we went to a restaurant for dinner. it was Jin treat since it was his payday. i like it when we gathered together.it felt like family.

Jin started a topic about Taehyung and me. "Hyerin-ah, this is his first time to be in a relationship."

 "really?" i surprised to hear that. 

 "it is first time for her too," Yoongi oppa laugh.

i turn away pretend that i didn't hear it.

"really? daeeeebak," Hoseok clapping his hand.

"it hard to believe that you two are that innocent," Namjoon chuckled.

"well." Taehyung made a proud face.

"i never have any relationship," Jungkook state.

"ayy" all of us protest.

"do you want me to mention her name?" Jimin threat.

"shut up, hyung."

"you know what Hyerin? i really think that he is suck in dating." Namjoon said.

"ahh, why?"Taehyung whined.

i just waited for him to continue.

"you know, he always thinks of unconventional things to do that typically a normal person wouldn't think of." he explained.

i nodded in agreement. Taehyung making weird faces that made Hoseok hit him.

"it will be worse if you become his wife," Jimin said which make everyone burst into laughter.

i watched them curiously as i know nothing what they are laughing to. 

"his sleeping habits." -Jin.

"he will kick and scream in his sleep." -Yoongi oppa

"he will demand you to get him a glass of water before sleeping," Hoseok eyes teary because of too much laughter.

 "don't hear it Hyerin-ah" Taehyung made a cry acting.

"i give you an advice. don't eat what he cook." Namjoon still humiliating Taehyung.

"you will cry because his cooking is so touching," Jungkook joined in.

i feel that i'm losing my breath because laughing too much. Taehyung making a facepalm and stared at me. well, i need to console him later.