Chapter 7 - Whats Wrong With You ?

Jungkook stared at me when i explained about the project work. what is it this time? did i make something wrong in his eyes again? i stopped for a while.

"Jungkook-ah,"

he don't give a response. what should i do seriously? i took a piece of paper and thought to make it by myself. Jungkook suddenly move by crawling on the the floor and stopped right in front of me. he creeps me out. he move closer and our forehead touch. my eyes start to widening because of his unexpected act.

"what do you think you are doing?" i move backward.

he smirk then sit in his place. "i'm just checking you out."

"whats wrong with you actually?" i voiced out my anger.

"wrong question. whats wrong with people who hit on you?"

and now what is this? should i say that he resemble Taehyung a lot. they are weird. i couldn't read through their mind. the only different is Taehyung is good and Jeon Jungkook is the evil one.

"huh?"

"i don't find anything that look interesting about you. so, i think they are just blind," he insult me. does that feels good?

"just continue with our work Jeon Jungkook."

"what do you think? why they are hitting on you," he still pressing me to this topic.

"i never know it either. i also don't know what so interesting about me. i bet they're blind," will you be satisfied with this answer?

"you're acting innocent." that statement again.

"yeah.i'm acting innocent. will that be enough for today Jeon Jungkook-sshi? lets finish this so that you won't see i'm act like innocent girl anymore." i tried my best to calm down. this guy, i really can't figure out anything that lingered in his heart. what mistake did i make which led him to treat me this way. would he give me a hint so i can fix it. i used to haters that hate me for many reason. but for you that got unclear reason, i keep asking what is it?

--

Jungkook left after we done with our work. how thankful i was to escape from his eyes. my phone blink. its Taehyung.

wanna know something about the non-human girl? - Taehyung

still with this non-human girl?

what is it? - me

she become chocolate - Taehyung

chocolate? its unexpected answer.

why chocolate? if she become chocolate, she will melt - me

chocolate melt in people mouth, so people will taste the sweetness - Taehyung

then, the real reason she become chocolate? - me

to bring happiness - Taehyung

i gigled plus smile widely. Taehyung-ah, i'm glad you come into my life. you let me experience unpredict mind of yours. but now i become a chocolate. what type of chocolate am i?

--

"oppa," i ran to Yoongi oppa and hug him from back.

"aigoo. in a good mood today?"

*nod

he tapping his cheek before i go to school. i give him a peck.

"oppa, SWAG,"i said and laugh heartily.

"you really in a good mood."

--

i come to the the class where Jungkook already made his arm as pillow. i sit and felt uncomfortable with his face, facing me. though hes sleeping.

is he really sleeping? i take out a book and make a barrier so i won't see his face. yeah. now i can sit with comfortable. i doodle my notebook since theres nothing for me to do. unconsciously, i draw a chocolate. i remembered Taehyung message and stop when the 'barrier' that i made fall.

i make it stand again and it fall again. hm? i make it stand again and... it fall again. then, Jungkook take the book and place it under his arm and now his eyes open widely *still in that sleeping position. he stared at me without a blink.

"don't stare at me. i can confirmed you 100% that you won't see any interesting part about me," i suddenly feel annoy and continue doodling on my notebook.

he pulled my notebook and also put it under his arm. i took a deep breath and released it before send a death glare at him.

"you're right. i don't find any,"he returned my book and stand up, stretching.

"you're the jerk among the jerk Jeon Jungkook,"i muttering.

"say it again," he bend beside me. placing his head near my face.

"i'm not saying anything."

"you..."

he could not continue with his word when Mr. Hwang entered the class. woohehe. i'm safe for now.

yes. you are jerk among the jerk Jeon Jungkook. you'd better return to your cold self so i won't felt the anger that boiled up inside me. my feeling now is asdfghjkl. *facepalm