Chapter 18 - Witch

"Hyerin-ah," Jungkook called me.

i turn to him.

"where are you going?"

isn't that obvious? its lunchtime. of course i'm going to have lunch.

"why didn't you wait for me?" he asked again but i just stared at him.

"ya," he waved his hand in front of my face. he must thought that i'm space out.

"why did you stare like that?"

i shrugged and walk.

 "Hyerin-ah," he catch up and walked beside me.

"i thought you was mad at me," i said.

"did i say that?"

"no. but you look pissed off this morning." 

"really? did i?"

i stopped and look up his face since he was few centimetre away from me. i wish i could grow that tall.

"did you have some disease like amnesia or memory loss problem?" i raised an eyebrow to him.

he shook his head.

"i told you. you're creepy. you pissed off this morning then sleep and become nice again. how can a guy like you exist in this world." i said more like mumbled to myself while walking.

"you're nagging," he giggled.

his weird self. i guess theres nothing like Yoongi oppa said. Jungkook was just expressing himself depending on his mood.

--

"anyeong," i greeted Taehyung and Jimin.

Taehyung gave a big smile to me with his mouth still full of food. 

"Hyerin-ah. are you okay now?" Jimin asked.

"i'm okay. i'm strong," i laugh.

"i'm sorry that i didn't come yesterday," Jimin apologise.

"its okay. not a big deal," i smiled to him.

"yeah. not a big deal. you're not important," Jungkook teased Jimin.

"this kid."

"the important to come is his boyfriend," Taehyung wiggling his eyebrows.

"aigoo. Hyerin catch fever because she went out with you," Jimin said.

i just laugh silently. 

"but she still love me. right Hyerin?"

"really?" i made a straight face. he pout.

"stop being cheesy," Jungkook shaking his body as if he got goosebumps.

--

"Jungkook-ah. don't sleep after this." i told Jungkook while we were walking to the class.

"why?"

"i don't want you to get mad once you're sleep.if you want to sleep then sleep twice,"

"then i'll be nice again?" he laugh.

"of cour-"

"oh. i'm sorry" i apologise though shes the one who bump to me. well she was a senior i will consider then.

"you don't have eyes? watch where you walk" she yelled and i was like excuse me? you're the one who don't have eyes.

"she already apologise. you didn't get hurt or anything," Jungkook voiced out.

"my book is fall because of that," she said arrogantly.

"whats the big deal with your book? just pick it." Jungkook pissed off while me judging that girl. i don't want to response because if i do, i knew it is going to be worse.

"hey, pick that book," she ordered me.

"lets go" Jungkook grabbed my hand and walked away.

"ya" that girl shouted and then she nagging something that i don't bother to hear. 

"do you know her?" i asked Jungkook when we reached the class.

"Woo Jihae."

"who is she?"

"a witch."

--

i rushed to the hallway since Taehyung said that he will wait for me to walk home together while Jungkook went to Jimin to play soccer. i reached the hallway but Taehyung was not there. so I was standing there, waiting.

i heard footstep from behind. it was a group of girl and one of them is Woo Jihae. 

"i know you. you're Min Hyerin right?" one of them come near.

"ya," Woo Jihae pulled her.

"Min Hyerin? are you sure?" the other girl asked.

"stop it," Woo Jihae glared at them.

i watched them one by one and kept a straightface. just where on earth is Taehyung. he should come now. i don't want to get into trouble again.

"you think that you're famous enough to beat me? just because that two idiots know you?" 

i thought she was about to scream because of the 'incident' happen while i was with Jungkook. she already feel threaten when two of her friend recognized me. i bet she was crazy about popularity.

she stepped forward to me but stopped when heard someone come from upstairs. 

"eo, Taehyungie," she called Taehyung with flirty voice. 

"eo, anyeong. what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. he didn't realise that i was there.

"nothing. i'm just talking to a junior." she talk still with that flirty voice that would make me throw up here.

a laugh escape from my mouth.

"Hyerin," Taehyung approached me.

"you know her?" Jihae asked with surprised tone.

"of course. shes my girlfriend," he wrapped an arm on my shoulder and smile proudly.

look at her face. she was speechless.

"your... girlfriend?"

he nodded. "we got to go. do you still have anything to talk with her?"

"no," she shook her head and fake a smile.

--

"i never knew that you're friend of Jihae." Taehyung said as we were a bit far from them.

"shes not my friend." i replied in a cold tone.

"then why she was talking to you?"

i shrugged. "go and ask them Taehyungie," i mimic the way Jihae talk to Taehyung.

Taehyung laugh. "if you talk like that again, i will locked you in your house,"

"why? she talk like that."

"shes none of my business. but you're the big deal for me." he tighten his arm around my shoulder almost like he was choking me.

"ya, i can't breath." i tried to pulled his arm off.

he released his arm and hold my hand tightly in his grasp.

"you must behave yourself."

"you're trying to control me now?"

"why? do you have any problem with that?"

"of course." 

he pout while i making a facepalm. then both of us laugh heartily.