Chapter 4 - Are You A Human ?

I planned to go to a bookstore on my way back after school. i passed the school gate and someone suddenly shout my name loudly behind me.

"gosh. fortunately i don't suffered heart attack. i could have die here," *scold

it is Taehyung. i wondered why he is alone.

"sorry" *make a puppy face

sorry Taehyung. i bet you cannot melt me with your cuteness. i just nod and keep walking.

"let me walk you home. Jimin and Jungkook was called by discipline teacher. i left all alone" *pout

"you don't need too. i'm used to walk alone though"

"walking together is better. don't you feel boring to walk alone? with no one speak to you?"

i shooked my head.

"really? i'll be death if theres no one with me to speak with,"

"it just you, yourself like to speak a lot. then just go to someone who likes to talk. you won't be death," i said and smile at him. he has a deep voice but he act like a baby.

"but you talk to me. so its fine to walk with you," he giggled.

Ah, seriously this guy. i just met him today but it don't feel awkward at all. our conversation come quite naturally.

"ya, you went the wrong way. your house is not there," Taehyung shout again.

"eo really? i thought my house is there" i'm teasing him.

"are you stupid or what? how can you cannot remember your own house?"

i laugh. it surprise though that he just shoot me with stupid.

" i want to go to that bookstore," i point a bookstore on the opposite side.

" eo. sorry," he apologise shyly.

"its okay. theres no need to be sorry," i said.

--

That night, when i was going to sleep, i received a message.

Are you a human? - Taehyung

what type of question is this? i type, why? do i look like an alien to you? this ain't right. backspace. after a while thinking still i got no answer for that. so, the message was just left without a reply. just what on his mind right now? nonsense.

--

"come with me,"Jungkook said when it is lunch time. i throw an awkward face to him. well, it strange of course.

"don't be full of yourself. Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung want to eat together with you," he cut me off with those sharp word before i could say anything. this guy, i felt like to throw a chair to him or smack his head.

i followed his step and walked further away from him. when we walked past a few classes, some girls gathered and excited by themselves. just accept the fact, girls will be falling to a hot looking guy despite they have bad attitude. maybe there is attractive point that i could not see. Jungkook suddenly grabbed my hand. my thought of him stop there realised that so many eyes on us.

"walk faster,"he said.

--

we saw Jimin raised his hand from afar.

"aigoo, what take you guys so long? i almost finished my food," jimin said as we come to the table.

i just smile and take my my seat beside Jungkook while Taehyung is in front of me with his mouth full of food. he must like eating a lot. i take a bite of my food but it felt a little awkward. not just because of this three guys but also because of the surrounding.

"Hye Rin-ah. why?" Taehyung asked. he'd sure realise my awkwardness.

"nothing," i replied and continue with my eating though i had mixed feeling in my heart.

"she must don't like attention," Jimin said as he understand my feeling. who will not felt awkward when almost every girl glared at you as if they wanted to eat you.

"don't worry Hye Rin. you will get used to it since you're with hottest guy in this school," he said and i burst to laughter.

"what are you saying? i almost choked," Jungkook said and then he smiled brightfully.it hard to see this side of him. since i always see his cold face inside the class.

then, we continue with a conversation and it lessen my awkward feeling.

--

"i'll go first. i really need to go to the toilet. jimin get up and brought his tray.

"i'll come with you," Jungkook also get up and left me and Taehyung alone.

"are you done?" Taehyung asked. i nod. "lets go,"

Taehyung walked me to my class. we remain silent until Taehyung asked, "was my message were meant to be seen only?"

"well. your question make me loss for word. what type of question is that?"i asked him back.

"i always see you with your headphone on. don't you hear song?"

Woww. Taehyung, you're really won't let my mind rest. what the relation with hearing music and that nonsense question. i stopped and face him. i bet my face was like ?_?

"don't you know it? the song always question 'are you a human' to a insanely beautiful looking girl," he said and then walked away.

insanely beautiful? that phrase will only be in your vocabulary Taehyung. weird guy. wait. beautiful girl? was he try to tell me that i'm..... nevermind. he must be joking.