57• truth

One of the officers took the gun from Taehyung's hand.

There was silence and tension, nothing else.

Even after they gestured you two to put your hands down, you didn't have any clue of what was happening and how they were here.

"Taehyung, you should have informed your security or us before coming here." The head officer said.

Taehyung gulped and then nodded.

"I'm sorry sir, I was unable to think when y/n went missing, I was unsure if you could help." He responded calmly.

The officer raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry if you felt that we couldn't help you." He said sarcastically.

You gulped as your eyes fell on Byong Joon's dead body and Byong Chul's body that had started to move a little.

Two of his men were under police's custody, held tightly by the police officers that looked smaller than them.

"By any chance, was it you who shot Mr.Choi?" The officer said and you felt a tear roll down your cheek.

Taehyung gasped into thin air again, you could tell that he was uncomfortable and was having difficulty breathing.

"No, Chul killed his own brother." You spoke for him.

The officer's expression changed to that of sour as he scanned you from top to bottom.

"You don't speak unless you have been spoken to." He said, scaring you a little bit more.

"Sir, I guess I had filed a report against my colleague, Choi Byong Chul." Taehyung said, his tone was confident as he laid his point on the ground.

The officers looked at eachother when they heard Taehyung's words.

"Well, yes the recording Hoseok put forward said that Mr.Choi is giving you life threats." Officer said, clearing his throat.

Taehyung felt a bit more confidence in his chest. He knew that he had to find the way out the basis of his complaint, there was no other way.

The gun that killed the person lying on floor near his feet, was in his hand, he was obviously the prime suspect for the murder.

"Yes sir, He apparently had kidnapped my guest and was going to kill her if I hadn't arrived on time." He said.

The officer laughed.

You felt your palms sweating more than your forehead.

"How did you know about that?" He said.

Taehyung sighed and took a deep breathe.

"He means to kill either of us in revenge. The Choi family is responsible for y/n's father's death." He stated with his inflated nostrils.

"It is eleven in the night, Taehyung I am not looking for made up stories. You might be a star but I am on duty and you have been caught red handed." He stated.

You felt your insides boil with blood as you heard the bald man blaming Taehyung for the crime he hadn't comitted.

"Red handed? How, did you see him kill Byong Joon? Don't be offended sir, but I can see that this bastard has fed you alot of money." You said in a breathe, balling your fist subconsciously.

Everyone in the room was surprised by your bold and true words.

"Who are you? Not even of this land! Your father is dead for good, accept it and go back to your home."   He spitted.