24• moon

He would compliment you for looking good, somedays. Of course, he'd add "in my clothes".  Somedays he wouldn't say a word about your appearance and would tease you for being a shorty. He once told your that your eyes were bigger than spoons while having breakfast and you had mistaken it as a compliment when until he showed you a miniature spoon.

In all those days, you had figured out that he was just a horny beast disguised as a prince, playing tricks on you. He loved teasing you, he knew that he was H-O-T, hot enough to lure an innocent girl into unholy thoughts if he would even look at you with a dark smirk.
But then, again, you knew that he was the king of duality.
He would do things that would make your cheeks red as rose and in a blink of your eyes, he would become a ten year old baby who needed to be kept safe.

Of all the happy times you were spending with him, there were hilariously weird demands to be fulfilled, for him. And those were his punishments, and you actually, enjoyed them but would pretend to resist them.

"Am I fucking video game of yours?" You said, when he had given you your first  punishment.

"Oh, sure you are babygirl. Do it." Taehyung had said.

This sentence was stuck inside your head, and everytime you saw centre-stage Taehyung doing powerful moves, your ovaries would scream it loudly enough for you to blush.

So, the punishments. Those were imposed on you for silly reasons like

"trying to steal Yeontan away"

"Missing medicines"

"Not eating well" which was an assumption if you didn't eat with him, when he wouldn't be home.

"Defending other members" when he would grumble about them being moody.

He would pick up a random song from your BTS playlist and ask you to translate them in all the languages you could speak.

He wouldn't force them on you but you accepted the punishment because  when you would see him, at night, he would sing them in his broken English, broken French and broken German. It ended up being funny and memorable moments of his lapsus linguae.

~•~

"Do you wanna see Seojoon hyung's confessions video?" Taehyung asked.

"Omg! He sang it!!! Did he really record it, how sweet!?" You asked, in peak excitement.

"Ugh, no, he didn't intend to record it but his girlfriend made him sing it again just to record it! I mean- what's sweet here?" Taehyung said, shaking his head.

You pouted your lips, wondering if you should or shouldn't ask him to show you the video.

"I'll tell you what's sweet after watching the video." You said, placing your hands together as you faced him,sitting across his bed.

"Here" he said as he scrolled through his gallery.

You watched Seojoon singing softly under the moonlight for his girlfriend, who's back faced the camera, showing her gleaming hair.

"He confessed on the terrace?"

"Under the moon!"

"He looks so pretty with his sweetest smile!"

"My heart is bout to burst Taehyungssi! "

"Save me!!"

"He ruffled his soft hair like that!! I'm about to die!!"

"This song sounds so nice in his voice! My God, no-one could ever!" You squealed your last remark as the video ended.

You looked up,Taehyung was gone.