30• Enchanted

You munched on your burger as fast as you could.

He cautiously watched your mouth move, your slim fingers, he lowered his gaze to your exposed legs in his capri. He bit his lip.
And then, he saw your licking the sauce over your lips, he couldn't hold back anymore.

He scooted closer to you.

"Are you sure I'm not on your bias list?" Taehyung said, looking at you curiously, waiting for a response.

"NO. you're on the alien list." you said before going back to your beloved burger.

"You deserve some punishment then." he said with a smirk so evil, you felt your knees getting weak.

You stared back at him.

"What? I'm not ready to write Anpanman in French, no way." You said.

Taehyung's breathe hitched and he chuckled.

You swallowed all the bread in your mouth, you felt scared as you saw his expression.

He leaned closer to you, his breathe, warm on your neck.

"Your punishment, today is something new." He whispered.

You scooted away from him. You could see lust dancing in his brown eyes which otherwise would be filled with softness.

He held your waist and turned you to face him.

"Y/n, can I kiss you?" He said.

Your face heated up when your eyes fell on his lips.

He just waited for your answer, his evil expression replaced by a face that looked like Yeontan's when he wanted food, his puppy eyes mesmerized you.

"What? No!!" You said.

Why are you even asking? You'll tease me if I say yes, anyways. You thought.

"Really?" He chuckled, looking up at the ceiling.

He rested his elbow his knee and leaned back on the other arm.

Don't seduce me Tae Oppa. This is unfair.

You didn't speak anything.

"I get what I want and I want to-" he began but crashed his lips onto your without completing his sentence.

He nibbled softly on your lips, asking for entrance. He pulled your body closer to his and you moaned into his mouth, granting him all the permission he needed.

He deepened the kiss, losing himself.
His tongue danced every corner of your mouth making you moan explicitly into his mouth.

The passion of his kiss was hot. You could feel the warmth of his face. His body heat met yours as his hands drew circles on your back.

You felt breathless, your chest was hurting and Taehyung could sense that but he didn't want to stop. He wanted to devour you.

She is what I missed in my life, y/n Please never leave me. He thought as he released your from his hold, but hadn't any guts to speak those words out loud.

He saw your flushed face, your thick lashes casting shadows on your cheeks as you looked down to your lap, too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

He felt his heart swell with adoration.

He cupped your cheeks and made you face him.

"My mother will like you alot y/n" he said, not being clear about what he meant.