I run as fast as I could following the car. The car was lost from sight but I managed to make it to school.

I was panting and stopped to catch my breath.

This is only the beginning...

Luca's p.o.v

We got into the car and I buckled my seat belt. Leonardo was driving today. Vanessa was about to get in but Leonardo locked the doors.

Huh? What's he doing?

"Go walk to school. I don't want you to dirty my car. B*tch!" He says glaring and speeds off. I turn around frantically to check where Vanessa was.

What the hell?

I could see Vanessa running after the car but she couldn't keep up and we eventually lost her.

"Hey! What the f*ck!" I scream at Leonardo. "What if she doesn't make it to school? What If she gets kidnapped?"

"You care?" Jason asks furrowing his brows in anger. "Did you forget what she did?"

As soon as he said this I felt my teeth grit. "Forget that b*tch!" I grit out.

I'm not forgiving that b*tch! It's because of her that mum left us!

I'll never forgive her!

Vanessa's p.o.v

After catching my breath I entered the school. Everybody's eyes were on me. The boys were staring at me...well, my body mainly. Like ew.

The girls were glaring at me. Probably because of hatred? Not sure.

I went to the office to get my class procedures and I did. I got a scolding for being late. I've gotten used to being scolded so it's nothing new to me.

I made my way to the classroom I had. The first one was Physics. My least favourite subjects. I'm good at it but I hate it.

I entered the class and the teacher looked at me. "Why are you disturbing us?" I had to reduce the urge to punch her in the face. "I'm a new student." I say. "Then introduce yourself." She says with an annoyed tone.

If she knew who I was, she would definitely regret saying that.

"I'm Vanessa. I'll be in the class." I say bluntly before taking a seat in the back of the class. "Alright. Back to where we were before we were rudely interrupted.." she glares at me when she says 'rudely interrupted" but I just roll my eyes.

She's annoying.

She started teaching us and we did the work she told us to do. She would always give me a glare each time she walked past me but I ignored it.

After that we had math which by the way was my favourite subject. It was just so much fun for me. Why? I don't know.

The teacher came in and thankfully it was a male. I generally find the females more annoying than the males.

He was about to start the lesson when suddenly the door opened. In stood my annoying as*hole brothers. All the girls started screaming out of joy and stared at them. They were cleary popular and "appeared" to be handsome.

They saw me at the back of the class and smirked darkly. What are they up to now?

They came towards me and pulled me out of my seat. Jason grabbed my arm. "From now on, this girl is our enemy. She's the enemy of the Romano's. Feel free to do what you want to her." Leonardo declares at throws me back at my seat. I fell down and landed with a loud thud.

They then sat in their places. They want to make the class hate me? Wow.

I got up and dusted my clothes. After that I sat down in my seat and carried on with my work as if nothing happened.