Chapter 100: A Chance

Start from the beginning

Painite: Do...d-do you hate me?

Y/N: No...I don't hate you. Nor will I ever wish harm upon you. Besides...

I gently held her by the shoulder and I looked at her and she looked back, she was still sniffling and teary eyed, I wiped away her tears and I smiled softly.

Y/N: It's good to see someone who's the same as me. Because it reminds me that I'm never truly alone in this universe. Or universes in this case.

She let out a laugh and she wiped away her remaining tears. She looked back up at me and she smiled.

Painite: That's very kind of you to look at me like that. Thank you.

Y/N: For what?

Painite: For treating me like a person...unlike back in Homeworld. Ugh. They keep nagging me and say that I'm just a knock off of you.

Y/N: *groan* Tell me about it.

She let out a cute laugh while I just looked at her. I then let go of her and she smiled at me.

Painite: Thanks again. I feel so much better now that I know that I'm not making you feel bad or anything.

Y/N: No problem! Just come to me when you need help, Painite. Damn, it feels so weird that I keep saying my name since it's what I was called back then.

Painite: How about you call me...Vana?

Y/N: Huh. Gemnetic for "Beauty"...I like it. Fits your description.

She let out a giggle while I just smiled.

Vana: You're a nice person yourself, sir Y/N.

Y/N: Please, just Y/N is enough.

Painite: Well then, Y/N. I will leave you to yourself now-

Suddenly I heard an explosion at the distance, and it shook the entire city. I hit against the wall while Vana hit the floor. I pried myself away from the wall and I groaned.

Vana: What the heck was that?!

Y/N: The sounded like the Northern Wall of Vale! Come on! We gotta go!

I pulled Vana back up to her feet and she recomposed herself. I ran to the nearest elevator and Vana followed me. We went to the lowest floor of the ship and we ran to the ramp and we lowered it down, and both of us summoned our wings and we flew to the Northern Coast of Vale. Something tells me that this ain't just an ordinary Grimm we'll be fighting.

Change Scene; Outskirts of Vale

We arrived just on top of the wall and we saw...Grimm. Hundreds...if not, hundreds of thousands, Hell even millions of Grimm. Beowoulves, Nevermores, Deathstalker, Leviathans and Grimm Dragons were there's in fact all types of Grimm were ther. There were even new types of Grimm, and some that were thought to be extinct, The Typhoon Behemoth that was only thought to be a legend.

And lastly...Salem herself. She was there, ordering the Grimm for one last assault on Vale. She's sick and tired of these games, mad she wants to end it. Now. I looked behind me and I saw Bullheads coming close to the walls, even Rebel!Rebel itself was there too. Emma's ship landed outside the walls and 5he ramps went down and the Astartes, the Custodes and Dreadnoughts came out and are at the ready to fight and die.

I then jumped down from the wall and Vana followed. We saw Emma and Amazonite walking towards us and Emma had her sword out and itching for a fight. I then turned back to the Grimm army, not just 500 yards away from us. Hunters and Huntresses were showing up left and right, Atlesian Knights moving in, Atlesian Marauders were there too, Hell even Ironwood and Winter was there.