Chapter 19: Reclaiming

Seglass ni tonday!

Yellkw Diamond's POV

The formation is set and we are ready to fight. Some combatants are still scared to fight the Typhons. But not Painite, he's different. He's determined to wipe out the all the Typhons
I then looked at Painite whose color is fading.

Yellow Dianond: Painite? What's happening to you?

Y/N: Huh?

Yellow Diamond: Your color, it's fading.

Y/N: Oh this, this is just the side effect of summoning a large amount of clones. Not only I look like my colors are fading. It also makes me tired and weaker. But I'm fine, I can manage.

Your POV

Only a few minutes left and all the Typhons will arrive in the kindergarten. I am only taking 300,000 combatants including my clones as the first batch. The other 600,000 will stay in the reserves.

The formation is already set but the combatants are still full of fear. I can't blame them, I faced a Class 8 Typhon and I must confess he put up a fight.

Y/N: Everyone, listen to me.

Then they all gave their attention to me.

Y/N: I know that we will face a threat.......no, a threat might kill you. This will kill you. Typhons will not hesitate to break you and kill you. Gems will die, yes. But we are born to die, but not before them.  We will strike before they could even have the chance to stand. Those who are willing to die for the weak, that's us, we protect what's dear to us. We fight for ourselves, for friends, for the empire. We are warriors. We will be known through centuries. Today we summon unity.

Song starts

It's time to strap our boots on

This is a perfect day to die

Wipe the blood out of our eyes

In this life, there's no surrender

There's nothing left for us to do

Find the strength to see this through

At this point the gems that are feeling fear are being replaced by motivation.

We are the ones who will never be broken

With our final breath

We'll fight to the death

We are soldiers, we are soldiers

Suddenly a Class 8 Typhon came speeding between the trenches. The gems have a look of fear in their eyes. I slowly walked towards it while it's running towards me.

WE ARE SOLDIERS

I stomped my foot on the ground and a crystal pillar shot up, impaling the Typhon. I then shapeshifted into the same size as the Typhon and summoned my blades decapitating it.

I stand here right beside you

Tonight we're fighting for our lives

Let me hear your battle cry

Your battle cry

We are the ones who will never be broken

With our final breath