Chapter 21: What's the use of feeling? (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

I was doing my weekly routine in the combatant's training room. Suprisingly they have everything to do your training properly. A punching bag, weights, a pull up bar and an omnidirectional treadmil which is very useful. They even got a fucking Virtual Reality Room.

Y/N: 35...36...37...38...39...40...

I am currently doing pull-ups and some gems are admiring my routine. After I finished I pulled up my shirt to wipe off the sweat on my face. And then I realized what I was doing.

I looked around and saw that almost all gem had their eyes on me. I cleared my throat making them snap back to reality and quickly look away blushing. I then freshen up and went to the ring and decided to spar with an Amethyst Guard and she looks familiar for some reason. Then I realized that she's one of Amethyst's Famethyst. She told me about them back on Earth.

Y/N: Tell me, what's your weapon?

Amethyst Guard: O-oh, it's a warhammer

She summoned her weapon and it was quite massive. I carried it and it was even heavier than it looks. But when she's the one carrying it, she makes it looks like she carries it like paper. I gave her weapon back and it dispersed.

Y/N: You have a powerful and heavy weapon yet you carry it with ease.

Amethyst Guard: T-thanks

Y/N: Your welcome. But...you also need to enhance your hand to hand combat so this is why we'll spar.

Amethyst Guard: Ok. Should I hold back? Or-

Y/N: No, don't hold back. Give it your all.

I then took a stance and she also did. She ran towards me and tried to hit me with a right jab, left hook, and a right uppercut. I evaded all of her attempts and then gave her a kick to the knee. She dropped to one knee and I was about to give her a left hook but she rolled to the side and grabbed my leg and started slamming me side to side.

She let go of me and was about to hit me bit  luckily I quickly regained composure and ran behind her and jumped on her back and put her in a head lock for her to faint. She tried to reach and grab me and got me by the head and then she threw across the ring. But I landed on my feet.

Then I looked up smiling like a maniac and my eyes are blood shot again. I slowly walked towards her and she was about to punch me but I caught her arm and threw her down. I was about to hit her while she was still on the floor. She moved out of the way and when my fist collided to the floor the whole ring shook. I kept trying to hit her but she keeps dodging.

Y/N: Fight!

She summoned her warhammer and I summoned my gauntlets. I attempted to hit her, but every attempt of hitting her was blocked by her warhammer. She was being backed up to a corner. I still keot on trying to hit her but she still kept blocking and evading.

Y/N: Fight! FIGHT! Fight like your life depended on it!

Then one final collision of our weapons, her weapon broke and dispersed. She was crawling back and at her weakest.

Y/N: Because everytime you are in the battlefield, it will. It always...will.

My eyes returnes to it's E/C color. I offered my hand to the Amethyst Guard. She took it and as she got up, she mumbled a few words.

Y/N: Don't dwell on it too much. Instead consider it a lesson. You are already a steong gem and you still have a lot of room to improvement. And that was a pretty good spar.