Chapter 64: Falling Apart

Your POV

Following the events in "Truth Be Told", Steven and Pearl explain the latest revelation to Amethyst, Lonely Pearl, Yellow and Blue Zircon, Fable, and Garnet while I was standing in front of them emitting a killing intent.

Amethyst: Let me get this straight. Rose Quartz, leader of the Crystal Gems, Steven's mom, was actually Pink Diamond?!

Steven: She faked her own shattering, and reformed to be Rose all the time.

Pearl: Pink Diamond's final command to me was that no one could know. But now that Steven does, I can finally tell you all everything!

Amethyst: Phew! I mean, a pink lion, a pink sword, and now Pink Diamond?! Huh, if you told me Rose invented cotton candy, I'd believe it. Right, Y/N? Uh, Y/N?

I was setting the wood on fire that I was standing and I didn't even realized what was happening.

Pearl: Y/N? Are you...ok?

Y/N: I'm ok? Am I ok? Maybe? Maybe not? All I know is that I am FUCKING LIED TO!!! AND LEFT TO ROT!!!

When I shouted I was surrounded in flames, black flames, the black flames were like a indication that a Star is dying and was about to go into it's final phase and turn into a Black Hole.

Y/N: HOW CAN YOU ASK IF I'M FINE, PEARL?! WHEN THE PERSON I MADE A VOW TO LIED TO ME AND LEFT ME BEHIND IN THAT FORSAKEN ROCK I ONCE CALLED HOME!!! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT SHE ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME, HOW I FEEL!!! SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE AND I WOULD BE RIGHT BY HER'S, AND OH BOY!!! HOW FUCKING WRONG I AM THINKING THAT SHE WOULD BE BY MY SIDE!!!

Blue Zircon: Y/N, calm down! You're scaring me!

Y/N: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, WOMAN!!! YOU CAN NEVER KNOW THE PAIN I FEEL THAT I AM BETRAYED BY THE ONLY PERSON THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I'M SUCH A FUCKING DUMBASS TO BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME!!! I MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A JOKE, YOU KNOW WHAT PINK?!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GOOD JOKE PINK!!! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!

I panted heavily as I started walking away leaving a trail of black flaming footprints in the wood and Pearl looked down on the ground in sadness. I summoned my wings and flew away towards Mask Island.

Steven: Is........i-is Y/N......going to be.......ok?

Pearl: I *sniff* I-I don't know. I've never seen him *sniff* t-this mad before.

Amethyst: What's the plan, Garnet? Uh, Garnet?

Garnet is seen shaking in her seat, as she slowly gets up and walks towards the Warp Pad.

Garnet: Rose... She... She...! Ughh... Ahh...!

Garnet struggles to stay together as a single tear drips from her eye, but unfuses back into Ruby and Sapphire.

Ruby: Sapphire-

Sapphire:She lied to us! She lied about everything! *freezes the floor in her fury* She held our hands, looked at us right in the eyes, and told us to never question who we are as Garnet. We never questioned ourselves, or her!

Ruby: We couldn't have known!

Sapphire: No, you couldn't have known. You never know what's going on. That's what I'm for!

Ruby: Sapphire...

Sapphire: But I never looked into her, I trusted her... I let her make fools of us all! *stomps off to the Warp Pad*

Ruby: Sapphire, wait! *chases after Sapphire*

Steven: Guys!

Steven tries to run after the pair, but slips and falls on the ice Sapphire caused.