Chapter 98: Not Too Bad

Your POV

It's been two days and I've been working non-stop, and somehow I have eyebags right now. I've been drinking a lot of coffee and Vodka in the process of assembling the components and every single piece of the Dark Matter Warp Drive. Emma and Amazonite are flirting with each other in the distance, then my entire army of Space Marines can be seen talking with each other, they didn't have their helmets on so it was easy to determine who's who.

Yang can be seen talking with one of the Blood Angels Devastator, Heavy Bolter. He had his helmet on so I don't know who he is. Whatever they're talking about, both of them were having fun with the conversation of theirs, I can't hear what they're talking about since they were a bit far away. But I can hear a few things that I can make out.

Yang: So

Yang: So...what do you like to do?

Blood Angel: I burn and purge the filthy Xenos and Heretics, fight those who seek to defy the Imperium of Gem, and the Emperor himself of course.

Yang: Wow. Fanatic much?

Blood Angel: Of course I would, I...WE are his angels. His bulwark against the terror. When I mentioned "Heretics" I meant those who seeks to defy the Emperor.

Alright, that's enough Emperors for one day.

Y/N: Stop calling me Emperor! I am only one of the four equal leaders of our Empire!

Blood Angel: You may be one of the four equal leaders of the Imperium, but you are by far the best out all of them.

Yang: What do you mean by Xenos?

Blood Angels: Aliens, ugly ones and doesn't give a damnation about the Imperium or Heretics. For example, the Typhons, an alien race that was driven extinct . The one who led the fight was the Emperor himself.

Yang: He wiped out an entire alien race?

Yang then looked at me and I just looked at her and I just gave her a shrug.

Y/N: This isn't the first time an alien race got curb stomped by the Gemkind. Besides, the Typhons were threatening the survival of my people and I can't let that happened. But the Kliquons? Ha! Kliquons are both Heretics and Xeno!

Blood Angel: Hahaha! I never knew you were much for humor, my Painite.

Y/N: *chuckles* You still have a lot to learn, rookie. But you're getting there....you're getting there...

I then let out a sigh and I stood up from my seat and went back towards the ship to get more materials and other remaining components of the Warp Drive. On my way there, II came across a Gem, a female Gem. I don't know who she is...but I feel like I've seen her before. As if I know who she is. Who is this woman? She turned to me and gave me a wave and a smile.

 Who is this woman? She turned to me and gave me a wave and a smile