Chapter 47: What About The Promise?

Your POV

Me and Bismarck was at the barn with Peridot and Lapis hanging out with both of them. Peridot had her Limb Enhancers on and she was comparing her height with Lapis

 Peridot had her Limb Enhancers on and she was comparing her height with Lapis

I kept laughing at Lapis' reaction and she looked at me.

Lapis: How about you compare your height with her?

Y/N: Aight, step aside.

I stood up and walked towards Peridot, she stood upright but she still barely meet me eye toeye making Peridot sweat.

I laughed at her again and she crossed her arms while pouting and Lapis was laughing.

Lapis: HA! Take that Peri!

Bismarck: It seems that your physical form has grown. It must be your frequent change of form.

Y/N: Seems like it. Me and Peridot are supposed to be the same height when she had her Limb Enhancer on.

Peridot: How did the Diamonds make you? Exactly?

Y/N: Well...it was impossible for me to be created without the Diamonds. They had all the materials, but they need their powers to create me. If they didn't I would come out wrong. Yellow's power results in my incredible strength and reaction time. Blue's power results in my ability to feel emotions and feel empathy for others. Pink's power results in my kindness and the ability to shapeshift without wearing myself out. And White's power results in my mindset and determination to help others and those in need and her powers allowed me to exist in the first place. If it wasn't for her I am nothing. They say I might have even obtained a few powers they had, but it's only a thought.

Bismarck: Do you have the power to heal like the Diamonds?

Y/N: Well that's...........what...I don't know. No I don't know actually.

Peridot took off her Limb Enhancers and she grabbed her tablet and started dialing Steven.

Steven's POV

Steven is seen looking in despair at a photo of Connie on the shelf in his room. He slumps against the wall and lies onto his bed, sighing in remorse.

Steven: She'll call when she's ready. For now, you just have to let go.

Steven lifts himself up and keeps his phone. He then hops off his bed and glances at his ukulele by his bed.

Scene change

Steven makes his way to the beach, dragging his ukulele across the sand. He approaches the hand statue sticking out in the sand and sits in the shade under it. He then look up into the sky and start strumming his ukulele.

Steven: *sighs deeply* ♪ I wish I could tell you that I-

Steven's phone suddenly starts buzzing, interrupting his song, and Steven, startled, screams as he fumbles to take his phone out of his pocket.