So Much Drama

"Why do you want to mark me so bad do you want to try and and chop my balls off or what?!"

   "I just want to see if it will work and you said I could try tonight."

    "I thought you were joking!"

      "Obviously I wasn't."

         "Yeah I can see that unfortunately this is not a fight I was prepared to have with you."

    "News flash fights dont come with a warning."

     "I can see that."

    I walk out of the room feeling as if I was fuming with fire and hate. My core burns for angry sex with him but im sore and all I want to do is punch him. I hear him call out my name but, I keep walking outside.           

     The dark night surrounds me I can feel something sinister in the air.... outsiders! I run to the scent calling Gabe to get up and find me, my wolf rips out of me as I see a huge grey wolf snarling at me.

   "Such a beautiful young Luna, id like to take you as mine."

   "Im mated and im more of a luna and a Alpha I suggest you leave before I rip you apart! "

   "You an Alpha?! HA! Thats so funny a female can do nothing a male can."

    "Keep pushing it fucker and ill just kill you rite here!"

   "Give it your best shot.... babe."

    My growl rips threw the darkness my teeth sink into his neck biting down hard but not to kill him, he whines in pain as I swing him around to hit a tree breaking 3 of his ribs. Gabe comes in his wolf and howls at the moon calling everyone else.

    "Had enough puny man?"

   "Not even close!"

   His bones heal and charges at me my neck twist as his body lifts in the air and surge of power comes into me dripping off my fur. All his fur falls off he is bloody and bare skinned,  he is whimpering and howling in pure agony, me and my wolf smirk with satisfaction.

    "What about now."

   I say as he passes out. I let his body flop to the floor ending with a thud, I transform back to my human self. Gabe hands me a robe as we all change back, I turn to my pack. They all look scared of me..... is it me or my power?

    "Okay.... I don't know where that came from guys but it was amazing, Gabe please have some of the guys take this guy to the basement and chain him up! If anyone dare think a female can not do better than a male please tell me now so you can leave my pack without consequences."

   I watch waiting for anyone to leave but none do instead they bow there heads to me even.... Eric. I didn't know he was here, I must seem like a monster to him now.

   "Get to it family. And I mean family,  you are all my family and I promise to protect my family."

  "Yes Luna."

   They say in unison, I smile not in pride but in pure happiness to have my family the one I never had till now. I walk back to the house to the kitchen watching them drag the outsider in. He wake up slightly.

   "How you feeling outsider?"

   "Ill feel better once I become your Alpha and im inside you."

    I jump at Eric punches him breaking his jaw.

   "THATS MY LUNA! AND ILL BE THE ONLY ONE INSIDE HER!"