I want you to want me I need you to need me

So I got a message from a fan, they want to know whats going on with them. Im guessing you all do too so here we go.

.

.

.

.

      Its been 4 nights since ive been here, my attraction to Gabe is so strong its ridiculous, I never knew how strong a bond of mates are till now. My body is always hot for him my body craving him so bad its driving me insane,  he looks like a damn UFC fighter his body so tone strong facial features. The bathroom door opens his body still dripping from the shower the towle hanging low on his V shaped hips.

    "Gena please stop, I can smell your arousal and I dont know how much longer I can take it till I pounce on you."

   I avert my eyes trying to think of anything else horrible.... dead dogs, rapist.... Wouldn't it be hot if Gabe just toke control of me.... Wait dammit!!!!! I open my eyes and he is standing right infront of me my fingers on his abs counting them one by one as they slip down. 1,2,3,4,5,6,..... I look up at him knowing I need to do something for him I need to satisfy him in some way. Just not now...... I stand up and walk away to the restroom, I hear a loud bang and shriek. There goes another hole in the wall, I walk out of the restroom watching his hand heal quickly.

   "How did you do that?"

      "Its my new power I guess."

   "Power?"

  "Yeah, Dreana shared her powers with me. New ones keep developing."

      "Well isnt she fucking amazing,  shes nice and kind hearted, beautiful, sexually active.... whats there not to want?"

    "Gena seriously there is nothing to be jealous about."

    "Yes there is!"

   "What is there to be jealous about?!"

       "You kissed her! You fucking kissed her before,  Josh told me...."

    "Yes I kissed her because she commanded me too! Amd you know what it was just like kissing my sister!!!!"

    "Yeah right you know you liked it!"

   Gabe cups my face in his hands looking me into my eyes, 

   "I only want you Gena I want you forever. I want us forever..... Your my everything and nothing will ever change that."

    A tear escaped my eye, quickly wiping it away we hear a loud crack.

   "What the fuck was that?"

    We both run out of the room.... my eyes widen at the sight, broken neck.... rope. He's dead....

    "Oh my god... Dreana.... Guys how are we going to tell Dreana?!"

  Gabe says as tears rush down his face, the guys fall to there knees. Some sobbing some angry.

   "Why would he do this?!"

      "He probably got tired of hurting Dreana."

   I said plainly with emotion, I didnt really know the guy so I guess is came out a bit harsh. They all look at me and I stand there awkwardly.

    "Shit guys..... shes here."

    The guys run outside trying to stop her from coming in, my heart racing as she pushes threw them easily. The look on her face makes my heart ache, I could never imagine losing Gabe.... now I feel the hurt everyone else is.